David Muir

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sort of had a crush on this guy too. I can see that he's dead handsome and has that almost cartoon-like newsreader voice. But then, my appeal in him seemed to wane. As someone else above said, there's something about him which seems designed to appeal to the masses and this makes him come across as rather phoney, at least to me. It's as if he as a person has gotten lost in his network news makeover.

Anyway, I've now switched my interest to Matt Gutman who seems a bit more authentic:

matt-gutman-abc-news-in-miami.jpg

6a00d8341c730253ef014e897ed0c5970d-800wi.jpg
I wish I could be on that boat with matt

Chis Chapman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go to the same gym as david. ive seen him in the locker room many times and showering to. He is f*****g Hot. Nice toned hairy chest. not to hairy. nice ass and his dick is around 7-8 inches. Wish i had pics but don't sadly. I think he might be bi
You are full of crap. There are tons of photos of him with an open shirt and he is not hairy the hairy chest photo on google images is clearly a fake

Bakerz2355

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are full of crap. There are tons of photos of him with an open shirt and he is not hairy the hairy chest photo on google images is clearly a fake

Of course he's a lying POS. He claims to have seen a national newsreaders hard penis at the gym, like any of them would ever do that.

i remember seeing him do a segment on heart health in america and on the segment he was getting an EKG and he had a hairy chest and it was very nice with just the right amount of hair on it too and pretty muscular...maybe he has had it waxed or something ..who knows but i do know who it was on the news segment and i would bet everything i own that it was David Muir. Don't put everyone down just because YOU haven't seen the hairy chest video or pic...do research and look for them yourself.