Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that he shouldn't feed some people's fetishes to get a few bucks cause it makes him look hypocritical, but i'm saying 1000 unwarranted pics of gaping assholes kind of are legitimate reasons to complain.
Agreed. I’m gay and wouldn’t want that, but it seems he also blocks guys for saying he’s hot or had a nice ass when he’ posting his ass.

rigby

Legendary Member
Media
Agreed. I’m gay and wouldn’t want that, but it seems he also blocks guys for saying he’s hot or had a nice ass when he’ posting his ass.

But I wouldn't really be mad at the married guy for blocking one of the thousand DMs he gets consider the content of some others. The backlash he's getting for it seems a bit dramatic to me

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not trying to defend him but to be fair he doesn't just complain about gay male attention but females too. And catfishes too.
Plus you gotta admit that some people just can't handle their thirst sometimes.
He didn’t attack all women, he did attack an entire community. He made that comment about a gay ig account and then added a pic w/ his buddy saying no homo.

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you serious? He posted about some messages he gets and I agree, unless I ask for dick or ass pics don’t send them to me. He could have blocked those people and moved on. It says in his profile he’s married, there is no confusion. He went out of his way to slam all of us in a very ugly way. How can someone be so naive to think posting nudes and constantly saying he’s naked while he’s at home + selling used/worn underwear wouldn’t get those kinds of dm’s?

For someone who isn’t trying to defend him, you’re working on pretty hard on it.

rigby

Legendary Member
Media
I'm not trying to defend him, it's not that dramatic, I'm just saying that posting a post saying "here we go again" when a big gay insta posts a booty pic of him doesn't need to be directly categorized as homophobic. To me that's just victimization.
Also, he doesn't seem that woke so I wouldn't expect him to know that "#nohomo" is lame af

Reactions: BussyPhilipps

mikedis

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes if people are sending him dick pics in dm he is reasonable in blocking them. The problem comes when he also blocks guys who comment in the comments section that he’s hot. So basically he wants gay guys to follow him, to like his posts, to spend money on his underwear, but they better dare not talk to him. That’s where the backlash understandably comes in to play.

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not trying to defend him, it's not that dramatic, I'm just saying that posting a post saying "here we go again" when a big gay insta posts a booty pic of him doesn't need to be directly categorized as homophobic. To me that's just victimization.
Also, he doesn't seem that woke so I wouldn't expect him to know that "#nohomo" is lame af
That’s why he needs to learn and maybe this backlash will Wake” his ass up.

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
Are you serious? He posted about some messages he gets and I agree, unless I ask for dick or ass pics don’t send them to me. He could have blocked those people and moved on. It says in his profile he’s married, there is no confusion. He went out of his way to slam all of us in a very ugly way. How can someone be so naive to think posting nudes and constantly saying he’s naked while he’s at home + selling used/worn underwear wouldn’t get those kinds of dm’s?

For someone who isn’t trying to defend him, you’re working on pretty hard on it.

I'm curious, because I don't really pay much attention to him, how "went out of his way to slam us in a very ugly way". Can you specify please.

rigby

Legendary Member
Media
I'm curious, because I don't really pay much attention to him, how "went out of his way to slam us in a very ugly way". Can you specify please.

They are referencing to post 29 on page 2. It was two different post on his insta story. First one he screencapped a post of "thegaybootygod" that posted a booty pic of him and commented "oh boy...here we go again" with a laughing emoji and next one was hours and many post after where he posted a half naked selfie with a male friend in a bathroom and commented "ryan said no homo i agree".

That's as ugly as it gets.... lmao

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are referencing to post 29 on page 2. It was two different post on his insta story. First one he screencapped a post of "thegaybootygod" that posted a booty pic of him and commented "oh boy...here we go again" with a laughing emoji and next one was hours and many post after where he posted a half naked selfie with a male friend in a bathroom and commented "ryan said no homo i agree".

That's as ugly as it gets.... lmao
He also responded to another poster who called him out and double downed on his stance replying to him #nohomo. I’m an adult I’ve lived dealt with people who are racist and bigoted toward me. I can call someone out on their shit, and I did with him. However, their are younger more vulnerable people who haven’t reached my point. Kids that take their lives over taunts and bullying like this. This isn’t a small thing, as I pointed out on navyjack’s page. When we let shit like this slide it emboldens these people and others. Like that kid who was killed in California a cou-le years ago. Starved, tortured and shot with With a BB gun, because the mom’s BF thought he was gay. When people stay silent and don’t challenge people and their bigoted attitudes people get hurt, they get killed or they kill themselves.

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think spouting #nohomo is a very ugly thing to post to 225k followers. It says to me we’re beneath him. We’re disgusting and as abnormal. He’s saved and normal. One of the things that pissed me off was that the post as I screenshot and put up here is that he said Ryan said... I was like he didn’t even have the balls to just say it without having to hide his buddy. He did do it in response to someone though. Also, that Ryan guy is a cop. I wonder how he treats cases involving LGBT people.

What was also funny is a guy on Davy’s page came after me about calling Davy out. He had a private page and his profile was BI DL. Lmao, that closeted idiot was defending this homophobe, I told him the next time he got blow back from the LGBT community remember this moment.

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
I think spouting #nohomo is a very ugly thing to post to 225k followers. It says to me we’re beneath him. We’re disgusting and as abnormal. He’s saved and normal. One of the things that pissed me off was that the post as I screenshot and put up here is that he said Ryan said... I was like he didn’t even have the balls to just say it without having to hide his buddy. He did do it in response to someone though. Also, that Ryan guy is a cop. I wonder how he treats cases involving LGBT people.

What was also funny is a guy on Davy’s page came after me about calling Davy out. He had a private page and his profile was BI DL. Lmao, that closeted idiot was defending this homophobe, I told him the next time he got blow back from the LGBT community remember this moment.

Seems like a pretty thin reed to base a claim of homophobia. We've got all sorts of politicians in the U.S. who routinely tout bullshit stuff like laws for who can use what bathroom, that seek to allow businesses to discriminate against gay couples, etc. And the use of the phrase "no homo" rises to the level of homophobia. I don't get the appeal of the guy, particularly why anyone would buy his used underwear, but is a bit much to react so strongly to something relatively tame from him.

Reactions: Brentlough1

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems like a pretty thin reed to base a claim of homophobia. We've got all sorts of politicians in the U.S. who routinely tout bullshit stuff like laws for who can use what bathroom, that seek to allow businesses to discriminate against gay couples, etc. And the use of the phrase "no homo" rises to the level of homophobia. I don't get the appeal of the guy, particularly why anyone would buy his used underwear, but is a bit much to react so strongly to something relatively tame from him.
If what he says on such a large platform doesn’t concern you or the younger generation who have to endure this, I’m happy for you. It concerns myself and others. I called him out about it and his hypocrisy, then unfollowed him. He took it a step further by dragging navyjack into it. Not only using his platform but navyjack’s 174k platform. So I took it further. I also, made the point that I didn’t think he was homophobic, as Morgan Freeman once said, he doesn’t have a fear of us, he’s just an asshole. I have no problem calling out his hypocrisy, his bigotry or his simple minded views. People should use their platforms to speak out about these people.

Exactly, how do you think these politicians are getting elected? Who do you think is electing them? Allowing this guy and his posts to go unchallenged is being complicit with him and others like him. It sounds like you’ve already given him a pass and I’m not going too.