DD and Over . . .

miss_insatiable

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So here's the deal. I'm an F cup (going on G) and I want to know who else out there is a size DD or over.

How do you feel when men look at you on the streets? How do your sex partners react? How do you feel about having breasts this large, and would you ever consider a reduction or other surgical procedures on them?

And a question for the guys: How big do you think is too big? Do larger breast's (DD+) freak you out or is it a case of "The bigger the better"?

Interested in the results.

I'm going on a DDD and I would honestly never consider a reduction. The only time I get annoyed with having big tits is when the guy goes all highschool over them. I dont mind looks, I don't really mind the comments either.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I'm going on a DDD and I would honestly never consider a reduction. The only time I get annoyed with having big tits is when the guy goes all highschool over them. I dont mind looks, I don't really mind the comments either.

Does focusing more than 25% of his sexual attentions on them, behind closed doors of course, count as "going all highschool"? If so, this suspect will be found guilty as charged.

spider25

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am goin to quote a line from one of my favorite movies: "Thank You for Smoking."

Polly Bailey: How about it Nick, are you a tit man?
Bobby Jay Bliss: Don't answer that, that's a trap.
Nick Naylor: Depends on the tits.

We are all tit men to some degree. Some more so than others

VickieW134

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do any of you know any Australian sites or International sites? The store I usually go to now doesn't go up to my size . . . And they call themselves a LINGERIE STORE! -grumbles in the bakground-

I don't like buying online, but it seems lik I'm going to have to . . .

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do any of you know any Australian sites or International sites? The store I usually go to now doesn't go up to my size . . . And they call themselves a LINGERIE STORE! -grumbles in the bakground-

I don't like buying online, but it seems lik I'm going to have to . . .

This place is brilliant.

Fuller Figure Bras - Plus Size Bras - More Than A Handful

If you are able to go there in person, they will fit you properly, but they also do online sales. Just be aware that the sizing on the brands they sell is not always consistent.

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GF is a D/DD, so I have no problems with larger breasts.

I tend to prefer between B to DD, with C/D being ideal size.