DD and Over . . .

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by VickieW134, Aug 3, 2011.

1. VickieW134

VickieW134 New Member

Albums:
    So here's the deal. I'm an F cup (going on G) and I want to know who else out there is a size DD or over.

How do you feel when men look at you on the streets? How do your sex partners react? How do you feel about having breasts this large, and would you ever consider a reduction or other surgical procedures on them?

And a question for the guys: How big do you think is too big? Do larger breast's (DD+) freak you out or is it a case of "The bigger the better"?

Interested in the results.

2. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

I've always had big breasts for my frame. I barely notice anymore and when I do I ignore it.

3. Holly38G

Holly38G Member

Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
    I'll start. 36H/HH (depending on the style/maker of my bra's).

I ignore people looking. If I didn't, I'd constantly be swiveling my head staring at those who are swiveling their head staring at me. :)

Usually with a glazed lustful look on their face and a very huge hard cock. lol

No reduction. My mother is much larger & she's managed just fine so I'm sure I will too.

4. dolfette

Gold Member

this^

they're just tits.

5. VickieW134

VickieW134 New Member

Albums:
    I understand that, but I don't know . . . I'm young (19) and have these large tits on me and it just makes me feel . . . . wierd?

I get that "they're just tits", but still. I've had a few guys say to me that they think my tits are "freakish" and itjust puts me down so much. I would never have surgery on them, but even so. And before you go and say "ignore them", I've tried.

Hell, the other times, guys think that they're possesions that they could "own" and use. And that hurt almost as much that all they saw was my tits.

I don't feel like having sex most of the time because I feel guys see "TITS" and not "ME".

6. dolfette

Gold Member

it's not your tits that are freakish, it's the imbeciles who are looking at them.

this is what i say to my teenager when she gets any body comments: would you pass comment on someone else's body that way? no. why? because it's an arsehole thing to do. ergo, these people are arseholes. and do we care what arseholes think? no.

if i guy looks at your boobs instead of your face, walk away.

7. D_Fred Flintstones

D_Fred Flintstones New Member

My gf is a 32 g

8. D_Fred Flintstones

D_Fred Flintstones New Member

And had them when she was 17 she was pretty curvey back then but not anymore

9. VickieW134

VickieW134 New Member

Albums:
    I was a C 13 and then a DD at 15 . . . How common is it? Do people think it's genetics, or is it proven to be genetics (in part or full)?

10. poultrygal

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am a DD...I don't mind them. They are just part of who I am. The only thing that I have had issues with is that it is hard to find clothes that fit right.

I don't notice people looking at them anymore. I have learned to just ignore. My husband finds it funny that people take notice and will point out that someone was looking.
    Sex? YES!!! Enjoy yourself and don't deprive yourself because you are blessed with bodacious tatas.

Suregery? No

11. VickieW134

VickieW134 New Member

Albums:
    I agree about the whole "clothing" thing. But with me, I do like to give a little show. I remember when I was in school, I used to wear my buttons 3 undone (I always had a tank top under though just in case), and that wasn't because I wanted to show them heaps, but because the button just would NOT do up . . .

I do get all my bra's custom made though. It's hella expensive but VERY worth it if you go to the right people and with me who works on my feet all day walking aroud, I'm very happy for the support.

12. poultrygal

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't gotten to the point where I have to have them made (yet) as I get bigger everyday it seems. I can't just buy them anywhere. Forget a chain store such as Walmart or Target. Victoria's Secret is pretty much the only place I can find them and it is slim pickings.

I like showing them off too. I have done the same thing with my button shirts. I wanted them to fit in the waist so I bought them small for the chest. It looks great that way.

Just be proud and show them off and don't let anyone tell you any different and if they do...do what dolfette said and "just walk away"

13. Intrigue

Intrigue New Member

Albums:
    I think its horrible that men have called you a freak. I personally love breasts. I do prefer them on the larger size, and I have yet to figure out of this stems purely from the whole baby to man issue or it is a oral compulsion. I was completely open with my wife about my attraction to them and i go to great lengths to not make her self conscious of them in a bad way. I love the shape, the hang, the areola, the nipples the whole thing. It screams woman and fertile to my male brain i suppose. I do notice women in public but as a friend of many larger chested woman in highschool i can understand how kids are. They are cruel and pick on what is different. And like dolf said, some guys are just assholes. As far as is there too big? Sure probably for me, but that isn't important. What is important is how big is too big for YOU. If your suffering, then by all means seek help to stop the suffering. But you can ignore the assholes and find a person who sees not your chest but your soul. Who sees you. Then you may come to realize that they are just a part of you, not all of you. Breasts are a thing of beauty, although to some women/men they may just be breasts. I guess what I'm trying to say is, perhaps try to not be so stuck on how others see them, but how you see them. They are a part of you. Love them as you love yourself and if you don't or can't love yourself then there are other things you might want to take a look at.(not to say I'm perfect, I'm just saying that self love is hard, very hard. And ita very vital to ones own self image)

P.s. I haven't seen your whole face/body/ etc but I'm sure you are no "freak". Disregard that comment. It came from a source of negativity best left alone.

14. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I appreciate breasts regardless of size. But at some point it probably does get to be "too big". The largest I have been with are DDs and that is just fine for me. So, F or G should be OK. Anything that is not unmanageable is fine.

As for guys starting, just ignore them. It's built into our systems. Some guys prefer larger, some guys prefer smaller, but in general, most straight guys will instinctively stare at women and boobs. It's like a motor reaction, almost...

15. Redheadchi

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally size isn't that big of an issue for me. I also haven't been with a large breasted women but to me It's more about the person rather than their boobs. Kinda like the size issue concerning men. There will be some that like them big and some who prefer a handful. I mean if a large breasted women were to pass, yeah I would take a look, but I wouldn't stare and make her feel uncomfortable.

I agree with Dolfette.

16. Daisy

Gold Member

I dont think anyone can understand how you feel unless they've walked a mile in your shoes which I have. I had the biggest breasts in my graduating class (and on a slim frame) and I really hated it. I hope this won't illicit a speech about body pride and all that bullshit. If you're young girl you simply do not feel comfortable having big boobs out there for any man, woman or child to see. For those who love their big boobs..bravo. More power to you!
    I personally would give anything to be a comfortable B or small C. I wouldn't go as far as having surgery at this point, but if I had a magic wand, yes they would disappear.
    I know that violates everything men believe about the magical powers of large breasts, but like I said until you've walked a mile in someone's shoes you can never really know.
    As much as I appreciate the guys who say big boobs are lovely and how we should be proud, and all that...I really do not give a rat's ass what any man or anyone for that matter thinks.
    I know what is comfortable for me, and I truly feel like having very large breasts is a daily burden I could do without. It's hard to find clothes that fit on top, it's terribly uncomfortable in humid hot weather (the squish), bras are very uncomfortable, it sucks at the gym (jogging) and sometimes I honestly just don't want that attention.
    It would be nice if I could have them when I chose; when I'm going out at night, or having sex. But that's it. I try to just deal with it day to day and try not to be too negative about them, but honestly I really wish they were much smaller. To me, that would mean freedom.

17. tallguybry

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dated a woman who was a 34DD. Now she was only 5'1". She liked to wear tight clothing out in public but didn't show much cleavage. Too bad she was "crazy"!

18. dolfette

Gold Member

that's where my kidlet is at right now.
    but she's as crotchety as her mother.
    it won't be long before she doesn't give a rat's arse either.

19. D_Elvetta Boombooms

D_Elvetta Boombooms New Member

i know I come at this from the opposite direction of most women since my beasts are anything but natural, but I don't mind the attention they attract. I used to be totally unhappy with myself, so I guess any negative attention I get now is sorta softened by that knowledge. It sounds silly but my plastic surgeon mistakenly filled my implants with 50cc's more than what I wanted, so for a time during and after my recovery I was a bit anxious of what people would think. I've learned what I can wear to hide them when I don't want attention, and absolutely love them when I do.

I've never had a sex partner or anyone who cared for me react in a horrible way to my size, but I am very open about my implants, so even negative remarks and whatnot don't bother me much.

the best thing to do is ignore people who give you a hard time or get you down, and do whatever is right for you to deal with your breast size.

20. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wear a 38FF right now, but that is subject to change as my weight fluctuates. I find as I lose weight, my cup size increases and my band size decreases. I'm hoping that in another 15 pounds or so, the cup size will come down a little too. They do not carry FF n stores. In high school, I wore 36 DD, which is easy enough to find these days. That would be just perfect.

I always liked the way my breasts looked. I thought they were pretty when they first came in and were small. I thought they were interesting when my cup size got to D and they still stood straight out like missiles. I just wished everyone else didn't seem to think they were so interesting too. My mother talked to me a lot about how deceptively mature my body looked, and that I had to be careful around grown men. She said sometimes letting a man know that I was 11 would be enough to dissuade him, but not always. And she was right. To this day, I go into fight or flight mode, and freak out when men approach me to flirt. It's because I was subject to a lot of predatory attention from men as a child, as a direct result of having large breasts. There were kidnapping attempts, inappropriate gifts, comments that made me feel unclean. Men frighten me if I don't get to talk to them only on my terms.

Still, I never wanted anything to happen to my breasts. I love them. They are so nice to touch, nice to look at, and I like the way they fill out some of my clothes. I dislike that designers mostly design clothes for small-breasted women. Still, I wouldn't change my overall shape. I would like to get a breast lift whenever I am done with childbirth and nursing. I wrecked my mother's tits. I don't want mine to look like hers any longer than they have to.

Honestly, breasts this large are in the way. It's to the point where people accidentally touch them or bump into them. They turn red, and apologize profusely, but half the time, the contact didn't even register for me. They are flustered, and I'm thinking, "Oh yeah. I did get nudged, didn't I?" Since moving from NY, no one has deliberately molested me, or bumped into my boobs (that I can remember).

Draft saved Draft deleted