Dear Dr.Luka!

luka82

Sexy Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Posts
5,053
Media
0
Likes
49
Points
193
Age
44
Location
somewhere
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gender
Male
Hello my dear LPSGers:3some:
I had so much success with the thread i made about myself,i wanted to make a thread about U GUYS!
so.....If u have any problems just shoot!
I`ll do my best to help U!
bear in mind that this is created as a fun thread!:spankme:
 
Dear Dr. Luka - you're my favourite agony uncle, so I thought I'd turn to you with a problem.

I'm very worried about swine flu - since I'm a bit of a swine, I'm worried I might catch it. Have you got any suggestions?
 
Dear Dr. Luka - you're my favourite agony uncle, so I thought I'd turn to you with a problem.

I'm very worried about swine flu - since I'm a bit of a swine, I'm worried I might catch it. Have you got any suggestions?

me, too. and also, do you thing switching to turkey bacon will improve my chances of good health?? lol.
 
Sam, tell me you're not going around bumping these threads. :rolleyes:

Why, Nick, I am shocked—shocked, I tell you!—that you would think that I was doing anything but buildng up my post count in the easiest possible way as I approach 6000 posts for the second time.:wink:

Me, a provacateur??!! Quel horreur!:eek:
 
Dear Dr. Luka - you're my favourite agony uncle, so I thought I'd turn to you with a problem.

I'm very worried about swine flu - since I'm a bit of a swine, I'm worried I might catch it. Have you got any suggestions?
U are alive and well, u survived!


me, too. and also, do you thing switching to turkey bacon will improve my chances of good health?? lol.
U are a pig, u can`t be helped:wink:

When i was a teen i felt invincible and the day i would die would be the day that pigs started flying....how ironic it would be if i now died of swine 'flu'.
I see u still post like a MANIAC on LPSG!:eek:
U are alive and well!:smile: