deep throat

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
FieldRatt9: Right, if the curve goes to either side, but the downward curve cock is perfect for sucking when the sucker is down on her/his knees between your legs! Do you agree?

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
My gf can't get [it] in her mouth without teeth either.
Same here, but that don't bother me neither... maybe I haven't found the right person, but I've never been a huge fan of receiving oral, but I love to give. I've never known why, but nothing excites me more than getting to go down on the girl I love (maybe it's cause I know what's next).

average Joe

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I am 6 x 6.25 and have not been "deep throated" (although that may be an oxymoron for my length) . . . for arguement sake we will call it "average throated".

Immediately behind the head I am 6.25 down to the base. At the base I am 6.5 but I mean the very base. I do not count that.

My wife does not like to do the oral as she says it hurts her jaws. She has done it before but has always disliked it for the discomfort. She is a tiny lady though.

Other women that I have been with have mentioned the same thing so I never though much about her saying it. I never thought of myself as thick mind you. The word I thought of discribing myself would be "stumpy" as I am greater in circumgrence than in length. What is up with THAT!??? I almost chose "Stumpy" as my board name on here as a matter of fact.

I DO wish she enjoyed it more though as I love it. Oh well. I will add that to the growing list of "damn the luck" items.

Average Joe

D

deleted111

I have never had anyone deep throat me despite some trying. Not saying its impossible just very very very unlikely.

Nate

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It is funny, I have had a few guys who can deep throat me (I can deep throat 10" myself) But I think I have only had one girl who can almost deep throat me. I am not long but on the thick side and that is where they have the problem.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by LoveGirl@Jun 14 2004, 10:53 PM
I can't even get it in my mouth without teeth...jesus...i have no skill whatsoever
Love:

I involuntarily shuddered when I read your post at the image of teeth. I'm pretty thick (7 around down the entire shaft) and 8 3/4 long. I've been deep throated, but I've got scars on the sides from teeth from failed attempts. While I appreciate the try (and the successes over the years), it takes a long time to heal and get back in the saddle. If you can't handle it, tell him and move on to something else.

If you want to try, what I've found works is encouragement, relaxation (particularly the mind and the throat), trust that I'm not going to choke her out, and tolerance of vomit (yes, it has happened). However, I don't worry if she makes it or not. Sex is suppose to be fun for both sides.

Take care,

Ceg

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Horse, believe it or not, he may actually be telling the truth! From talking to my women friends, they are usually not as eager as men to give head so I doubt they are very good at it. I suspect that finding great cocksuckers amoung women may not be as easy as it is with men, more's the pity!

XXLHS: On thing that you may find attributes to this also is that women have smaller jaws and skulls then men and so are a little different

here is a test... everytime you see a woman (in person, TV, whatever) next to a man, take a look at their:

Smiles - women show many more teeth the men (usually women show 5-6+ teeth from center on either side, men are most often 3-4, rare if more show.

Head Size - they are smaller (minus the hair sometimes, but much smaller then a mans).

Jaw Size - smaller again and much lighter - men have a heavy jaw bone and muscles to move it.

So while women may look like they have bigger mouths, they don't, actually quite smaller then men's and that alone may be a large factor in this disparity.

Just my two, but I have never had a woman that could really deep throat me and I am not that much above average (I think about 8 x 2 is my max - currently :wacko: )

HS

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Jun 25 2004, 05:58 PM
Horse, believe it or not, he may actually be telling the truth! From talking to my women friends, they are usually not as eager as men to give head so I doubt they are very good at it. I suspect that finding great cocksuckers amoung women may not be as easy as it is with men, more's the pity!
Between 1988 and 1992, when I was touring the country as the sound tech for a rock band, I received blowjobs from at least a hundred girls, maybe more, some of those dressing room and hotel room scenes were pretty wild. I'd say maybe a tenth of them were good at it. (Perhaps if we were drawing from a slightly older, more experienced pool of female talent, the skill level would have been better...)

Granted, I present a bit of a challenge -- 10.5-11" long, just over 6" circumference behind the glans, tapering to 7.5" circumference on my end. The glans is not particularly prominent or flared though. That's still a lot of penis to stick in some girl's mouth. Getting even half of it down was pretty rare. Toothy blowjobs were the norm.

I've told this story here before, but there was this one sorority girl in east Tennessee who went all the way down, nose to pubes, on the first gulp. Took the whole thing like a pro, no teeth either. It was a very impressive performance, and surprised me so much that I only lasted about two minutes.

Girlfriends, on the other hand, have been much, much better at it, but then that is to be expected, since they've had time to learn to adapt to the size.