deep throat

D_Broadmaster Bustednut

Just Browsing
Media
I have had many awesome blowjobs by many gorgeous woman. But I have never encountered that fantasy woman who just engulfs me with her mouth and throat with total desire. I have always fantasized about a woman who would throat me, take control of my cock with total lust to just give everything she had sucking and throating like it was her last meal ever. Cock lust to the Max. Do you exist? Or am I just dreaming?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love deepthroating and do indeed approach a bj in the way you described. But I've been told I'm rather unusual in my enthusiasm, so your chance of finding someone who feels the same way is pretty low.

D_Broadmaster Bustednut

Just Browsing
Media
Well I am glad to see I am not dreaming. You must please your partner beyond belief! Good for you. The thought of being pleased like that is my greatest fantasy. Has been since I was a teenager. I will keep hoping. You rock girl. Your partner is very very lucky.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I am glad to see I am not dreaming. You must please your partner beyond belief! Good for you. The thought of being pleased like that is my greatest fantasy. Has been since I was a teenager. I will keep hoping. You rock girl. Your partner is very very lucky.

I only have FBs at the moment, but they seem to like it. Thanks for the compliments :smile:. Women who really love bjs are out there. I'm sure you'll meet one someday.

B_Sinjay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, once you experience deep throating you're ruined for all other blow jobs. I dated one girl about 3 years ago who was capable and it was out-of-this-world amazing. With all of the activity that a girl has going on in her mouth it's probably better than vaginal sex.

I like getting blow jobs but after being taken to a that "other" place, it just doesn't compare. It's like going back to Great Escape after you've been to Great Adventure.

But I would never turn a BJ or going to Great Escape(After all, Howe's Cavern isn't far).

Tho I have told girls to stop who are terrible st it or just not compatible with me. Of course I don't tell them they suck. I tell them it feels soooo good that I'm gonna explode and I want to prolong my erection.

This leads to why so many people think they're amazing at given head when they actually suck...girls and guys alike.

I guess there are ways of teaching and all but if a girls mouth is too small for me, well nothings gonna change the size of her mouth.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for chiming in and putting some teeth in my deepest sensual desire. I am sure you have not only excited, but turned on many men reading your love of orally pleasing. Right on.

Again, thanks for the compliments. I am flattered :smile::redface:

I guess there are ways of teaching and all but if a girls mouth is too small for me, well nothings gonna change the size of her mouth.

This is the one part where I have problems. I have a small mouth so a guy will only get enjoyable deepthroat from me if he's teeth-tolerant. If he isn't teeth-tolerant I can still do a good job, but there will be limits.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is the one part where I have problems. I have a small mouth so a guy will only get enjoyable deepthroat from me if he's teeth-tolerant. If he isn't teeth-tolerant I can still do a good job, but there will be limits.

Me too. I can deep throat, but if the man's cock is thick, he is going to have a dental encounter.

I have never injured anyone with my teeth -- have never even left a mark, let alone broken the skin. But if a guy is paranoid about even having teeth touching his cock, then he is not going to enjoy deep-throating from me.

That said, I absolutely love giving head, including being aggressively face-fucked. But I'm actually not all that fond of DT. I have a rather small mouth and tight throat, so it does cause me some pain to swallow my husband's thick cock. I know swallowing around his cock once it is in my throat is very stimulating to him, so I do it, but it does hurt a bit.

And the other challenges with DT for me are prolonged inability to breathe + having to suppress and re-suppress the gag reflex. This takes a lot of effort and concentration, whereas non-DT cocksucking is just plain fun.

My husband does not mind knowing that I don't like DTing him. We do it anyway, because it pleases him so much. And he is very turned on that I am so willing to do something I don't like to make him happy -- it is a deeper form of submission than "submitting" to doing something I like.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I have had many awesome blowjobs by many gorgeous woman. But I have never encountered that fantasy woman who just engulfs me with her mouth and throat with total desire. I have always fantasized about a woman who would throat me, take control of my cock with total lust to just give everything she had sucking and throating like it was her last meal ever. Cock lust to the Max. Do you exist? Or am I just dreaming?

they do exsits,but some women aren't built to swallow big ones.
i've never been deep throated,and i don't expect to be.
but for me i perfer a woman who wants to suck me(licking,eye contact,kissing on the shaft,sucking the head,ect)
that's what excites me about a blow job.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love deepthroating and do indeed approach a bj in the way you described. But I've been told I'm rather unusual in my enthusiasm, so your chance of finding someone who feels the same way is pretty low.

I love giving bj's, I've been told my most of the guys that have been lucky enough to get one from me that I'm the best they've had. I do not know how to deep throat...but I love love love to give head. Its' fun.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never injured anyone with my teeth -- have never even left a mark, let alone broken the skin. But if a guy is paranoid about even having teeth touching his cock, then he is not going to enjoy deep-throating from me.

I've never injured anyone either. I can only assume that the teeth contact actually hurts, and unless you're a masochist (which I happen to be :biggrin1:), pain and pleasure don't mix.

That said, I absolutely love giving head, including being aggressively face-fucked. But I'm actually not all that fond of DT. I have a rather small mouth and tight throat, so it does cause me some pain to swallow my husband's thick cock. I know swallowing around his cock once it is in my throat is very stimulating to him, so I do it, but it does hurt a bit.

And the other challenges with DT for me are prolonged inability to breathe + having to suppress and re-suppress the gag reflex. This takes a lot of effort and concentration, whereas non-DT cocksucking is just plain fun.

It doesn't hurt me at all, and I seem to have a non-existent gag reflex. But the inability to breath is kind of scary. Trust is highly under-rated.

And he is very turned on that I am so willing to do something I don't like to make him happy -- it is a deeper form of submission than "submitting" to doing something I like.

This wouldn't work for me with deepthroating. I enjoy it too much!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand men's fear of teeth. Properly used I find they add so much feeling, I love it. Both the feeling, and maybe the fantasy of being ate. I think it adds a lot.

I've known quite a few men who like the teeth feeling. I agree with you that it adds a lot. It takes away the fear that I might hurt him and adds a whole extra way that I can play with him.

Subgirll, you are rocking it. I need a cold shower.

Thank you again :redface::smile:. You're making me blush from the compliments.

I love giving bj's, I've been told my most of the guys that have been lucky enough to get one from me that I'm the best they've had. I do not know how to deep throat...but I love love love to give head. Its' fun.

I don't think there's much 'knowing' involved. I think the most important factor is a desire to swallow their cock. I just want to have as much as possible so it usually results in success (although a lack of a gag reflex does help). I agree though - definitely fun!

D_Broadmaster Bustednut

Just Browsing
Media
I've known quite a few men who like the teeth feeling. I agree with you that it adds a lot. It takes away the fear that I might hurt him and adds a whole extra way that I can play with him.

Thank you again :redface::smile:. You're making me blush from the compliments.

I don't think there's much 'knowing' involved. I think the most important factor is a desire to swallow their cock. I just want to have as much as possible so it usually results in success (although a lack of a gag reflex does help). I agree though - definitely fun!
I can only say I find her attitude just off the charts. Thinking of being with a woman with this attitude, likes, and desire is beyond. Oh my gosh.