Deep throat

Latrobe8

Just Browsing
Media
Can any member give me advice on deep throating.I am nine inches and fairly thick and have never found anybody who can deep throat all if it. Is it possible?

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Latrobe8 said:
Can any member give me advice on deep throating.I am nine inches and fairly thick and have never found anybody who can deep throat all if it. Is it possible?

Of course deep throating is possible.
If circus performers can swallow 3ft long swords then a 9 inch penis should be easy ...
Linda Lovelace popularised the deep throat technique (from the eponymous film of the same name).
Moreover, some people have a total absence of gag reflex.
It takes practice .....

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Latrobe8 said:
Next time use the search function, this subject has been covered before.:cool:
To save you a bit of time here is the ultimate deep-throat guide:
http://www.lpsg.org/481510-post17.html

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Latrobe8 said:

Yes, but it isn't easy, and not for the faint of heart. For one thing, very few people will have had any experience with a dick of your size, so you not apt to encounter a practiced partner. It is the price one pays for having a big dick. Not all fun and games, as many members of this board will attest.

dug322

1st Like
Media
I have found that "deep" throat is a matter of angles. If the man is laying flat on his back and I am lying beside him laying kinda on his chest approaching the cock from that direction I can usually take it all. I understand that some ABS are now selling candy teeth guards that a "novice" can place over their teeth to insure they don't "scrape" (never had the need for it myself)

I also have had great success approaching from a lower level with the guy higher than I am. Such as him standing on a set of stairs a few steps higher than me.

I have found that a little patience, a good sense of humour, and talking to each other..."oh yeah, baby that's it...that's the spot... do that some more....uhhh don't like that..." that kinda thing helps a lot. Feedback from my guy makes me want to work even harder to blow everything including his mind.