Deepthroat issues

Distractednerd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So i dont have the girth some of you guys do but im pretty thick. One issue i continue to run into is not being able to be deepthroated. Everytime i scrape against teeth. Is this one of the curses to being above average or have i had bad luck with bad blow jobs

Reactions: Gj816

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well if your girth is more narrow near your cockhead compared to near the base of your cock, then people may not be used to opening wider as they go further down on you. Also whether your cock is flexible or not and what direction it points (e.g., up, straight out, downward) could also play a role. And I've found from my own personal experience that guys a lot bigger girth than 6 inches are more difficult to deepthroat.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Teeth can certainly be an issue with some chic's and men as well. Different positions or as I used to do when training a cocksucker. Instructing the cocksucker to open his mouth wider. To relax while I slowly fed my cock into his mouth. Tilting his head taking control of the situation. Until I had my cock fully in his mouth while I enjoyed his throat muscles working on the head of my cock. Telling him to breathe through his nose. Just take control the next time you are getting your dick sucked.

Teeth can certainly be an issue with some chic's and men as well. Different positions or as I used to do when training a cocksucker. Instructing the cocksucker to open his mouth wider. To relax while I slowly fed my cock into his mouth. Tilting his head taking control of the situation. Until I had my cock fully in his mouth while I enjoyed his throat muscles working on the head of my cock. Telling him to breathe through his nose. Just take control the next time you are getting your dick sucked.
good advice. I thought every guy could deepthroat a big cock (its easy for me), but apparently it really is a rare skill :)

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just looked at your photos and noticed that you're uncut. That's not very common of the guys in the US as it is in Europe. And most people here in the US probably have more experience sucking cut guys. Inexperience with uncut cock could also be an issue until they learn how to suck it better.

Reactions: Distractednerd

Distractednerd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just looked at your photos and noticed that you're uncut. That's not very common of the guys in the US as it is in Europe. And most people here in the US probably have more experience sucking cut guys. Inexperience with uncut cock could also be an issue until they learn how to suck it better.

This is true, funny thing is every person ive been with, ive been their first uncut.... and they love it. One girl said its like the whole once you go black, you never go baxk.

Torrey214

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So i dont have the girth some of you guys do but im pretty thick. One issue i continue to run into is not being able to be deepthroated. Everytime i scrape against teeth. Is this one of the curses to being above average or have i had bad luck with bad blow job
Being a cock sucker myself i try to please the best i can. I have a buddy that is super thick and i can't take much in my mouth. I'll never be able to deep throat him and i find that sad. anyway lol i have a small mouth. Not everyone is built like a python and can unhindge. So just saying that maybe you've find guys like myself.

D

deleted808122

have i had bad luck with bad blow jobs

Yes.

I've had good and bad blowjobs from women - few can avoid the teeth.

I, though, am kind enough to my hung oral tops to always use my lips to shield the teeth when they're especially thick.

D

deleted1168963

So i dont have the girth some of you guys do but im pretty thick. One issue i continue to run into is not being able to be deepthroated. Everytime i scrape against teeth. Is this one of the curses to being above average or have i had bad luck with bad blow jobs
I have only been deepthroated once. The head of my dick is almost 8” around. Not everything is good about being really thick.

Reactions: Torrey214