Deepthroat Problem

I'm 18, 8.5", uncut and fairly new to sex. I've only been with four girls so far. But I've has this major problem when getting sucked off. I really enjoy being deepthroated but a few times now my girl has accidentially puked on my cock. I feel terribly guilty when this happens and am wondering if I'm doing something wrong?? :frown1:

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're probably not doing anything wrong...ur girl prob just doesn't know how to control her gag reflex...think about it...it's like when you stick your finger into the back of your mouth and you gag...just what you're sticking in her mouth is much larger than a finger!!!

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
No,nothing wrong.Some girls just try too hard to make their man happy and try to D/T when they havnt learned the techniques eg: forcing it down too roughly....i puked when that happened to me.No bashing on either party,its just the way it is.

I didnt master it until i was 32ish.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Um, I think the girl would feel worse than you. I wish I could get deep throated. That's the only problem with having a huge mushroom is no girls can get very far. :( maybe some day I'll find that special lady. Lol.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, as the others have said you're not doing anything wrong. But think of how difficult it must be to take something the size of your cock into your moth and keep it there.

Seriously, the girl probably feels far worse than you do. (Make sure that you thank her in the best way possible for trying so hard.) :wink:

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Um, I think the girl would feel worse than you. I wish I could get deep throated. That's the only problem with having a huge mushroom is no girls can get very far. :( maybe some day I'll find that special lady. Lol.
I can relate to that. I've never been deepthroated for the same reason, but never been puked on, either. Gotta give these girls a lot of credit for trying-if PrincessTasha can choke down the big ones, we need her to hold some seminars over here...!!!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had one partner who could take me down to my balls without gagging. But I've had many who have tried. Nobody's ever puked on me, but it's been close several times. Considdering how awful that gagging must feel, why don't you just relax and let your lady work the head in her mouth and let her hands go to town on your shaft? It's what most of us with large cocks have learned to live with and enjoy. Either that or just go through life lamenting that you don't have a five inch dick.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 18, 8.5", uncut and fairly new to sex. I've only been with four girls so far. But I've has this major problem when getting sucked off. I really enjoy being deepthroated but a few times now my girl has accidentially puked on my cock. I feel terribly guilty when this happens and am wondering if I'm doing something wrong?? :frown1:

No you aren't doing anything wrong besides being hung. Shame on you for that.

If she tries to do too much too fast that can be a byproduct. If it grosses her out, then maybe she needs to stop, or at least figure out where the point is where she gags and stop right before that.

It doesn't bug me when it happens to me. So if I think the guy might cause it, I put a garbage can and a bottle of listerine next to me. That is really the question you have to ask her, how freaked out does she get when she pukes? If not a lot then work your way through it.

B_ukguy84

Just Browsing
Media
This has never happened to me but I would imagine the girls you've been with must feel pretty bad when they puke on you (and it must make a pretty big mess) so I would suggest being a little more careful when youre pushing your cock into their mouths... don't go too hard or fast!

I'm sorry but I don't agree with most of the previous posts - this is just plain sick. You are doing something wrong. There's no way you wouldn't know a girl is about to puke on you. My cock is bigger than yours (9") and I've NEVER had this problem!

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only advice I can give is to sit still and try not to twitch your cock when she's trying to go deep. I've been told before in a similar situation, that unexpected movement is what caused it.

Also, with some people, you gotta be very clean. Too much manly smells and they get overwhelmed.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm sorry but I don't agree with most of the previous posts - this is just plain sick. You are doing something wrong. There's no way you wouldn't know a girl is about to puke on you. My cock is bigger than yours (9") and I've NEVER had this problem!

Yeah, actually most of the time you don't know if it happens on her first gag.

B_ukguy84

Just Browsing
Media

that's a bit harsh... just cause you haven't had a problem doesn't mean others haven't... the guy is only 18 after all!

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that's a bit harsh... just cause you haven't had a problem doesn't mean others haven't... the guy is only 18 after all!
x2. I have certainly had similar problems, not with girls puking but certainly with them gagging and being unable to take me properly in their mouth. It's a downside of being bigger than average, I guess.

One thing that sometimes works is for her to lie on her back, with her neck extended over the edge of the bed. This position seems to open up the throat so that your cock is more going straight down the middle. As I say, it sometimes works. But some people just have a very strong gag reflex.