Deepthroating

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol "Breeder?" That's a new one to me.

yeah...all humour is based on truth...or else no one could relate to the joke...

calling my breeder ...breeder...i do cuz...that is the main function of the fuck piece...to breed...and shoot baby batter...and make babies when one is ready to take on that responsibility

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm always willing to try; I often end up gagging, but that's part of what makes it hot to me. I'm sure that with continued practice I could lose my gag reflex, but not sure I want to!

Ash_Nagel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can you, how long did it take you to learn to, and why in the hell did you try to do it in the first place? :eek: :biggrin1: :smile:

Oh and how much harder is it on a thicker/bigger dick than a normal 5 incher?

I'm taking applications :redface: :biggrin1:

Hmmm, Yes i can to start off with, it did take me a while to learn but i have some good friends willing to teach, and what u mean why the hell did i try to do it? i love giving head and i mean guys love it when u can

maybe its just me but there is noothing better than a guy throat fucking me...
and yes the thicker the harder! length u can work wit hbut u can only open your mouth so far

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't even get close to deep throating :frown1:
I have vomited on him several times while making attempts, which is rather humiliating.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't even get close to deep throating :frown1:
I have vomited on him several times while making attempts, which is rather humiliating.

Practice on small cucumbers or buy a small dildo and practice in the bathroom or next to a trash can. Gradually increase the size of the dildo as you can take it. You'll get there. Worked for my xgirl.

Alyssa

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yeah...all humour is based on truth...or else no one could relate to the joke...

calling my breeder ...breeder...i do cuz...that is the main function of the fuck piece...to breed...and shoot baby batter...and make babies when one is ready to take on that responsibility

Well, since, within the totality of your life, you may breed a small handful of times, and all the rest of those times you're just having sex for the fun of it, shouldn't you be calling it "fucker?"

lpsg555

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does the shape/hardness have an effect on it? For example, would a really hard straight cock be more difficult to deepthroat than a softer or curved one?

lovelovecock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i can deep throat around 8-8.5 inches, but my most is about 10" 1/5 inches (on a drunk graduation dare) i like the foreplay before the deepthroating better, when you drive him wild beforehand. i can also swallow at 7 inches