Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's what I was thinking, but I'm newer to deepthroating so wasn't sure how much the throat could actually stretch to accomodate.

xoM

If you are an average sized woman with an average size mouth, you should be able to fit about 65% to 70% of men based on girth.

Again this is off the top of my head and not based on any surveys or anything.

redhot_megan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
SWEET meat. But it's definitely not going to go deep easily.

Remember one thing about deepthoating: you don't have to bury it and keep it buried. In fact, that's kind of dull for the guy on the receiving end. Dip it in all the way, then withdraw slowly and he'll be dying for you to do it again. Torture yourself trying to keep it in deep and he'll just be wondering when you're going to get moving and providing stimulation again.

I'm no expert, and have to be motivated and fight with my gag reflex to dt, but I have found that some men do enjoy when I try and keep it buried as my throat spasms from trying to control my gag reflex. This would be an exception to the no bury rule I think, as there is still some stim being given from my throat. :wink:

xoM

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm no expert, and have to be motivated and fight with my gag reflex to dt, but I have found that some men do enjoy when I try and keep it buried as my throat spasms from trying to control my gag reflex. This would be an exception to the no bury rule I think, as there is still some stim being given from my throat. :wink:

xoM
Variation.The key. Yes if you are gagging then you are massaging his cock. Another way is to try and swallow, then you throat moves back and forth, again massaging, but in a way he is correct, as you can run your tongue along the shaft when you go up and down, which if done correctly, is amazing.

redhot_megan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Variation.The key. Yes if you are gagging then you are massaging his cock. Another way is to try and swallow, then you throat moves back and forth, again massaging, but in a way he is correct, as you can run your tongue along the shaft when you go up and down, which if done correctly, is amazing.

All great ideas...thanks! :smile:

xoM

Redsquall

Just Browsing
Media
Hm, not sure I comprehend. Perhaps you should show me how it's done? :wink:

D_Ebensneezer_Spooge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just take it little by little dont force it and once ur nose hits the pubez....breathe through ur nose and rotate ur head in circles....if u cant take it on ur knees....i do this thing where i'll lay down and get all in there..just try different positions

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just take it little by little dont force it and once ur nose hits the pubez....breathe through ur nose and rotate ur head in circles....if u cant take it on ur knees....i do this thing where i'll lay down and get all in there..just try different positions
I agree with all but the breathing, with a long thick one I can't breath. It blocks my ability to do so.