Define "Daddy"

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Daddy is a mind set not an age defining name...

^^This.

Daddy can also be a function of chemistry. I often call my bear "daddy" during play and banter as he is 10 years my senior (but still under 50). Some boys call me Daddy. It's can be about dominance, presence and control (to varying degrees).

There is no age range as it all varies.

On this site, guys I think of as "Daddies"(off the top of my head) include MatureHungDad, Bighungdad9, meatpackingbubba, midlifebear, DC DEEP, CountryGuy63, Iathick9, TopDudeFTL (and I sure I am forgetting some people).

Last edited:
Reactions: cadmanken
D

deleted2696141

I'd say it's someone who is old enough to have child who is above the age of consent, so the (not-related to them) calling them "daddy" makes sense.

So in the UK that would be 36 at the absolute minimum. The age of consent is 16 but you're legally an adult at 18, so I'd count from there.

I totally respect the idea that it's a mindset too, I'm just pedantic and like some logical consistency to my kinks :joy:

Reactions: diver6

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've had strange men on here refer to me as Daddy before. I've never thought of my self as very Daddy-esque.

Maybe I should have told them to go to their room, or finish cleaning their plate or they don't get any chocolate pudding for dessert.

I find this intriguing... I nor anyone I know has not been called or refer to as a daddy prior to having sex... It’s usually said during/after having sex or you are addressed that way in the streets after one has had sex with you and wants more.. Its all about the quality of sex (atleast in my circles And other men’s I have discussed this term with)circles

Regardless of how it’s meant calling one a daddy - whether because they are muscular/how they dress/role play is just a way of saying they are old...If that is how the term in your circle of friends then cool, but That term just isn’t used in that context n mine, regardless if I am with a man or woman...

Reactions: T_Lurch
T

T_Lurch

I find this intriguing... I nor anyone I know has not been called or refer to as a daddy prior to having sex... It’s usually said during/after having sex or you are addressed that way in the streets after one has had sex with you and wants more.. Its all about the quality of sex (atleast in my circles And other men’s I have discussed this term with)circles

Regardless of how it’s meant calling one a daddy - whether because they are muscular/how they dress/role play is just a way of saying they are old...If that is how the term in your circle of friends then cool, but That term just isn’t used in that context n mine, regardless if I am with a man or woman...
Well, I used to be on Fetlife and usually calling someone Daddy when you didn't know them was considered assuming protocol, equivalent to calling a woman you don't know and aren't in a dynamic with Mistress or Queen. This was generally considered presumptuous and rude.

There's various meanings ascribed to the term Daddy used in a sexual context for different people.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've had strange men on here refer to me as Daddy before. I've never thought of my self as very Daddy-esque.

Maybe I should have told them to go to their room, or finish cleaning their plate or they don't get any chocolate pudding for dessert.

At least they're giving you the respect you've always wanted, and hopefully showering you with self-esteem. You're "DADDY" now; you've got the reigns. LOL.

Maybe it will be therapeutic for you somehow, my dear T_Lurch.

Reactions: T_Lurch

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I suppose I'm old enough to be a "grand daddy" but I'm not at all anxious to hear that when I'm fucking a legal twink. lol But hearing moans of "Daddy!" are just fine. I have no problem with this designation if a boy wants to call me that. As others have said, it applies broadly to a man older enough to have an 18yo son, I suppose.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

7858bbae5e1d8a92b35919520267ae60.jpg

Although perhaps telling one of those strange men in question that they have to eat the meat first might not be a good idea depending.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's obviously mostly a thing that guys call other guys, since as a straight man I've thankfully never been called "Daddy" with the exception of my kids. I have heard a few women refer to guys by that term as well as a few men do the same with "mommy" when referring to their spouse, but George H. W. Bush notwithstanding, it's not very common.

But since both my wife and most of the other women I've been with have been quite a bit older than me, trying to cast myself into some sort of parental acting role would obviously be ridiculous. And, no, I've never thought of them as a motherly figure either.

D

deleted8734261

I am what I consider a Daddy. I’ll make you obey me and I’ll dominate you and I also am expecting my first child this Summer. So both literally and figuratively!