Deleted Gallery

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sp and Dragonfly deleted their galleries due to the events surrounding the "Night of the Long Knives". Nobody is bothering them, they are protesting the system. Do people actually read posts around here or do they just skim and "speed" read?
Many just skim and speed read.:rolleyes:

I support their right to protest in this manner. But like so many other things I have seen here, I believe it will fall on deaf ears. :frown1:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And isn't that silly? Most of the "bans" were one week, a suspension, a short span of time when viewed from perspective. And some members have got their britches bunched up about that? Ridiculous!
You just don't get the big picture, do you? This isn't about RIC, and it isn't about the bans, per se. I'm not going to spell it out for you. If you don't get it, then you don't get it. Nothing anyone says will help you to understand.

Assuming that it's about the bans, and whether they are permanent or temporary, is about the same as assuming that the RIC controversy is simply about whether or not someone has a foreskin. That's just a symptom of an underlying problem.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, the power of a pictoral boycott.

I remember when Prince--a guy who is a talented musician but really audacious--was promising to sue his fan sites over pictures of him. (?) How do you have a fan site without pics? Or other content? And he wrote a disrespect song to his fans and put it up on a website for two weeks.

I was livid. I was a Prince aficionado. I went and destroyed every Prince album, product, and merchandise that I owned. I was over him.

So, I support these people who don't want to post or have a gallery. It is their choice and their convictions.

I don't have a gallery. I don't see the use in paying for pics and video content when there are other websites you can go on for free and still have pics and video content. And they have chat and instant messaging. And e-mail.

Besides, people don't really appreciate the photos anyway. Meaning: They look at them. And they are like, NEXT!!!. I have seen a lot of pics and video content on other sites. I am like what-ever. Hehehe. Not that I am not appreciative of pics and video content. I am desensitized.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Due to the Bi-polar governance of this web site I feel I can no longer furnish this site with pictures of my personal and intimate self.
Thank you so much for the lovely comments from the LPSG members.
Sincerely,
Dragonfly.
The straight men are in mourning.

I said I wouldn't post on the forum however I'm breaking that rule to say that I did the very same thing as Dragonfly did, why would I support a site where the mods ride roughshod over good posters and condone the behaviour of trolls.

Definitely my last post :)
I haven't seen trolls behaviour being condoned by mods but I've had a few nights out lately so I haven't seen every post they've made.I ignore troll posts so I'm not going to start digging them up now.
I know my friend CB has had some appalling treatment though I don't know all the details yet.
Without knowing what's been posted and on which site I'm not in a position to make further comment.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm am also taking down my pictures.
the way we were treated is absolutely abominable.
I would post what was written here but of course the "mods" would only delete it to cover their asses.
Just like they deleted the betrayed thread and others.
They didn't care to stop Lafeverish and assless before it got out of hand and then to say "we don't know who started it" that is an outright lie. Please read the thread you can see who called out my name as one of those using multiple names very clearly,it was arless.As was noted by think Kink nobody was ever named by lafeverish it was a ruse to start shit.
Who would you rather see banned.
cigarbabe:saevil: