Demure female reactions

jealousguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few (more than i care to remember - i'm 35) years back i worked as a driver/DJ sometimes for a friend of mine who supplemented his income as a 'male entertainer'. And yes he was **Horse** hung.

The thing i enjoyed the most was spinning tracks and then watching the reactions of, as we referred to em, 'virgins' - i.e. the women who had been goaded into coming along by their friends.

It has to rank as the possibly hottest thing i ever saw - these demure, possibly married women staring eyes-wide & mouth open at my mates huge dong.

I still get off on the thought of what they were thinking during and after the gigs.

Just thought id share.

lifewillkillyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Okay, I had typed a hure response, but some how I became logged out. So I'll make it short. The rules of life are no different just because your in a bar or Las Vegas, or a strip joint. I get pissed off when ,male or female, (married) go to strip joint and "play along" with the entertainment. If your single, go and look at all the boobs or dick you want, thats part of being single right? If your married, go look at all the boobs or dick you want. Just remember, you'll be amazed at how far the boot can go up your ass.

P.S. Saying that the significant other can cheat once or whatever, just because you did, will only make the "self-inflicted shotgun blast to the head" worse.

P.S.S. This is not directed to the author of this thread. I just want to kill people who see anyone as a second class person. FUCK YOU!:banghead2:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I think you are correct with
"Oh, my", Ian...it does convey the
right amount of interest and awe,
when beauty is revealed.

So...you're a dancer then? :biggrin1:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
windtalkerways said:
Actually I think you are correct with
"Oh, my", Ian...it does convey the
right amount of interest and awe,
when beauty is revealed.

So...you're a dancer then? :biggrin1:

No, but I have stripped for friends and let people watch.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can remember a lady I was dating. She was what might be characterized as a "librarian" type, generally quiet, shy and demure. Well, one night her friends enticed her into attending a male strippers revue and her reaction was, I was later told, "oh my!"

All I can say is she came to visit me soon after the show and she had, at least temporarily, turned into a tigress.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SpeedoGuy said:
she had, at least temporarily, turned into a tigress.

I've noticed that the demure ones go one of two ways, quiet and non-responsive or wild animal. There seems to be vary little room between the two extremes with them. If it was a one night stand (friend of a friend or party hook-up) they usually tended toward animal, once in the sack.

jealousguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SpeedoGuy said:
She was what might be characterized as a "librarian" type, generally quiet, shy and demure. Well, one night her friends enticed her into attending a male strippers revue and her reaction was, I was later told, "oh my!"

Im wondering how many women on this forum had a similar experience to this? i.e. the tigress or size queen in them was awoken by a similar type of event outside of a sexual encounter.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!

Actually, I can remember myself using those exact words, "Oh my! " but then I was immediately inspired to be a bit more descriptive ! I think the librarian/ tigress might be only because we often tend to think that the outward package neccesarily corresponds with the inner person. There is a reason for the expressions, "Still water runs deep and sometimes muddy" or "watch out for the quiet ones". (Naughty now steps into the phone booth takes the pins out of her hair, whips the fake glasses off and steps into her catsuit and grabs her whip...)

Naughty