Denzel Washington

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was definitely Denzel in the first pic...it's from some cop movie that was super random. He wasn't the major picture star he is today and did some pretty crap-ass movies to get into the biz.

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
Will Smith refused to actually kiss Anthony Michael Hall just before their kissing scene in "6 Degrees of Separation" so a camera trick was used showing only the back of their heads. In an interview, Smith stated that Denzel Washington advised him not to kiss a man on-screen for it would harm his career.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Will Smith refused to actually kiss Anthony Michael Hall just before their kissing scene in "6 Degrees of Separation" so a camera trick was used showing only the back of their heads. In an interview, Smith stated that Denzel Washington advised him not to kiss a man on-screen for it would harm his career.

:confused: :confused: Did you land in the right thread?

Not following how this relates to the OP?

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
The article says its his first nude scene. How? Wasn't he naked in Ricochet, Hurricane, and Mississippi Masala? He showed his but in all three, and Richochet had frontal but he was wearing a brown cock sock or some sort of covering.

Last edited:

kracker52

Admired Member
Media
Sioux Falls (South Dakota, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Denzel was in a cop thriller movie in the late 80's he is full frontal in a locker room scene seated with a nice thick cock between his legs..I saw the movie recently on a cheap video and it had the nude shot edited out..i just googled the movie it is from 1991 and called Ricochet

Last edited:

D_Phil_McCavity

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

your wrong about that it actually the other way around denzel said if your gonna take a role like that.. Kiss the man.... i remembered denzel saying that very well.......

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Denzel was in a cop thriller movie in the late 80's he is full frontal in a locker room scene seated with a nice thick cock between his legs..I saw the movie recently on a cheap video and it had the nude shot edited out..i just googled the movie it is from 1991 and called Ricochet

Sorry, Kracker52 but if you watch that scene on dvd you can tell he is actually wearing some thing to cover the goods. He looks really good in that scene though. His body was real fit then.