He could easily replace Chris Pratt as Star-Lord and I doubt anyone would notice (or care)Hopefully he can get another gig at Marvel. I can think of a few characters he could play
The last one literally looks like a cologne ad. I'd buy it. Mmm, the scent of Derek.View attachment 19187971 View attachment 19187991 View attachment 19188001 View attachment 19188011 View attachment 19188021 View attachment 19188031 View attachment 19188041 View attachment 19188051 View attachment 19188061 View attachment 19188071 View attachment 19188081 View attachment 19188091 View attachment 19188101 View attachment 19188121
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
He looks So hot In here![]()
He was hilarious in Baby Daddy. He definitely has a comedic gene lol. I’d like to believe that he’ll kill it with serious parts as well.i don’t understand why hasn’t DC or Marvel snatched him up! Never seen him act… is he decent? Lol
DC needs a new Superman. Henry Cavill isn’t coming back. He could be a good man of steel!
Cavill will return... There are rumours about that...i don’t understand why hasn’t DC or Marvel snatched him up! Never seen him act… is he decent? Lol
DC needs a new Superman. Henry Cavill isn’t coming back. He could be a good man of steel!
there were also rumors dc was gonna announce his return at sdcc and it didn't happenCavill will return... There are rumours about that...
He was cast in a Marvel show but it never made past pilot episode. BUT the rumor is his character is in She-Hulk so maybe Derek will finally portray himi don’t understand why hasn’t DC or Marvel snatched him up! Never seen him act… is he decent? Lol
DC needs a new Superman. Henry Cavill isn’t coming back. He could be a good man of steel!
They're just replacing the OG avengers. We have a new Captain America, a new Black Widow, a new Hawkeye, and probably a new Thor (haven't watched the movie yet). This is just Hulk's replacement.Yeah, but the show sounds so stupid that I'm pretty sure I can't bring myself waste time on watching it... no matter how hunky Derek is. A lawyer who gets green when mad in court.Give me a break. It does feel like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point.
Now if Derek shows his dick in it, I will fast-forward and wank to it.
It’s a very popular story in the comics, so you may not like it but there’s tons who do and will.Yeah, but the show sounds so stupid that I'm pretty sure I can't bring myself waste time on watching it... no matter how hunky Derek is. A lawyer who gets green when mad in court.Give me a break. It does feel like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point.
Now if Derek shows his dick in it, I will fast-forward and wank to it.
It’s a very popular story in the comics, so you may not like it but there’s tons who do and will.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.