Detecting fake dick pics?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many guys on here are very quick to judge a dick pic as a "Photoshop" fake.
I appreciate the warning, but how can a person tell if a dick pic is really a fake? Please share whatever technique you guys use to determine the phoniness of a picture.
For example, are there dark lines around the penis? Does the head/face look like it's been pasted there from an entirely different picture?
As someone who loves "real" dick pics, I would appreciate a quick lesson in telling the difference between fake and real dick pics. (Maybe you could post a couple of fake pics and contrast them with a couple of real pics.)
Thanks a lot!

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the times, it has to do with the edges of an image, or the penis, not being even in its entirety.

Then you have pixelization (pixels are the little dots that make images in your screen). Each dot has its colour. High definition pictures have more pixels per inch, making the image a lot clearer. When you have low definition pictures, there are less pixels per inch, meaning less colour variation. It also means that when you zoom in the picture, since there are less dots per inch, each dot will show up larger and that is what makes pictures look fuzzy or, like they are made out of small blocks (imagine an 80s video game, all grainy, made out of small blocks, compared to a 2007 video game where all images are cristal clear, made of even smaller blocks that give it a uniform look).
One of the things that sometimes show up on fake pictures is a difference in pixelization from one area of the picture to the other. That's a give away.

Then, you also have differences in lightning.

I could go on and on, but then I'd just be helping out fakes, now wouldn't I =P

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
your eyes..instinct...usually if you have to wonder.....or have a suspicion.....and sometimes it is fairly obvious.....

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are a lot of technical things that you can look at, I mean, tons of them, but usually, if it looks fake, it probably is. Go with your instincts. Our eyes are very sophisticated and can pick up when things are visually "wrong" better than we can explain it.

A good photoshopper is hard to detect, if at all, but there are not a ton of those around here.

DaveGoodie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I always wonder why people bother to detect fakes.
As erotica, a really good fake pic can be quite sexy. Imagine you're masturbating to a really sexy pic then someone comes along and says 'I blew this up to 1 pixel per inch on my screen and saw a join line'. It rather spoils it, don't you think?

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always wonder why people bother to detect fakes.
As erotica, a really good fake pic can be quite sexy. Imagine you're masturbating to a really sexy pic then someone comes along and says 'I blew this up to 1 pixel per inch on my screen and saw a join line'. It rather spoils it, don't you think?

**masturbating to a sexy pic**whatever happened to mental imagery????

Young Pumper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Best way to spot a fake? Make some of your own. Photoshopping pics is a great tool to detecting fakes- the more you Photoshop, the better you get at finding mistakes and such.
And where can u find realistic dildos, all the ones I've ever seen haven't been that realistic...