DHEA

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Hi my sex drive has been in the dumps recently, which is a complete 180 of what I'm used to. It's been like this for about a month and I'm trying to figure out a way to get it going again.

All I can tell is my dick isnt hanging like it used to when flaccid. My testicles are not hanging and appear much smaller. I'm 24 and I know my testosterone levels to be in the high normal if not high range before I had this problem.

I was thinking of getting some dhea and trying that and was wondering if anyone else uses it and how it works for them. I'm pretty sure if I get my testicles big and hanging again, everything else will follow. My erections have been really week lately. Will DHEA help my testicles and erectile function, or is there something better? I've used tongkat ali before but dont like it, i feel it has a negative effect on erectile function even though it raises testosterone levels.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Also my ejaculation control has been very weak as well. I can no longer last long in bed. I'm not sure if thats related to my prostate or what(almost feel like theres too much pressure on my prostate because its hard for me to get a full erection right now), so any thoughts on that would be helpful too.

B_Yeah69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
go to doc and get Testo levels measured...supplements are crap....nothing like the real Testo shots....don't waste $$$$ as I did. Learn from my advice.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude, imo, don't go for any kind of injection or supplement. maybe you're under stress? maybe it's your nature sex cycle? give it some time dude. you prolly just have things on your mind. generally, taking any kind of hormone replacement therapy is very risky.

try to de-stressify. talk it out. you're 24. are you still in college? if you are, are your classes stressing you out? or is it your job? don't take any kind of supplement or replacement, they risks far outweight the benefits in a situation like this.

Flyingwood

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
go to the doc bro. If testostorine is low they came give u Androgel, a gel you rub on your pectorial muscle group that will help.
And more importantly for doc to make sure something else isn't wrong.