Dick Competition

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Been together SEVEN years ? ! ? !

Any problem with you getting along with each other? Who cares about a measuring contest?

Be happy, guys! Wishing you both the best, together!

Sand-Slug

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
KK has my vote also. Would love to see it shaved. The hairs would get in my teeth while sucking his balls!

But however KK wants it, it looks great !

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
To repeat: we've been together for 7 years and each claims he has the bigger and "better' one - each of us firmly believes we have the hotter cock. Let us know what you think HONESTLY.

#2/TT:

Is this some kind of joke? The 2nd guy is a Princess Tinymeat in a major way! Normally that'd be fine, but on a site celebrating large endowments, it seems rather silly and pointless. I think calling this particular contest a "no brainer" is an extreme understatement! :hmmm:

Deanboy73

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel sorry for TT, I had to laugh as well at this, I first thought you two would be very similar, but there is a major difference. Now I think you should make things interesting- why don't you post face pics, butt shots, full body shots and see if you get the same reaction? I would like to look at the whole picture LOL :cool:

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jockguy, you wouldn't be into humiliation, would you? :tongue:

Just what I was thinking. #2 are you really serious? I'm sure you already knew the answer to your competition. But hey you guys have been together for 7 years so something must be working right. I say get them both hard and have a hell of a time