Dick or Cock?

Morning Glory
WMD
Peter the Great
Purple headed yoghurt slinger
Bazooka
joystick
trouser snake..

and wang is my current fave.

I always say 'cock' not sure why but 'dick' is usually followed by head!!

But I really want to use mercurialbliss's purple headed yoghurt slinger from now on :biggrin1::biggrin1:
 
It was always "dick" growing up, too. Cock just sounds dirtier, so I like it better. "Suck my dick" doesn't sound as hot as "suck my cock"
 
It was always "dick" growing up, too. Cock just sounds dirtier, so I like it better. "Suck my dick" doesn't sound as hot as "suck my cock"
Good point. "Suck my dick!" is an expression of irritation; "Suck my cock!" is an invitation (a request or an order, depending on the tone).

I have known WOMEN who, under provocation, will say "Suck my dick!" :confused: :biggrin1:
 
Depends on what I'm doing and who I'm with when I say it. :tongue: In the middle of sex, I say cock... but when talking casually with friends, I normally say penis. I don't say dick much at all, unless I'm using it to call someone a name. :smile:

I can't bring myself to say cock in the middle of sex, even though I use it plenty. :biggrin1: Wang and tool are what I use in public, though. I refer to my own as "junk" or "the boys." That's me, though.
 
I can't bring myself to say cock in the middle of sex, even though I use it plenty. :biggrin1: Wang and tool are what I use in public, though. I refer to my own as "junk" or "the boys." That's me, though.

I could understand, as a male, not wanting to say "cock" during sex... but as a female saying it to a guy? They seem to like it. :wink:

"God, baby, your cock feels so good inside me..."
 
I could understand, as a male, not wanting to say "cock" during sex... but as a female saying it to a guy? They seem to like it. :wink:

"God, baby, your cock feels so good inside me..."
Yeah, I don't think that you could put "winky" or "one-eyed trouser snake" into that sentence and get the same effect.
 
My ex-wife loved to say schlong. My future wife likes to refer to my "big dick"...and that really turns me on...although with her, anything would turn me on. She's absolutely the sexiest and sweetest woman of all time.
 
Let's see... I prefer to call it a dick but, there are different terms for different 'seasons' i.e. 'shove that cock down my throat' is one that comes to mind right now.

I was blown away a couple of years ago when one of my older brothers who, since I was the youngest were 'saints' to me refered to catching his 'cock' in his zipper. I did a perfect double take.

I think the use of penis is upitty.
 
I usually use cock, but depending on the circumstance I will use dick, or will use "my meat" to refer to mine. I think that the difference is to me:

adolesents have dicks
men have cocks.

I think a big one can be either a cock or a dick, but a small one really isn't a cock

but also I think its true that dick sounds more polite..if you can believe that.
 
When I was growing up in the 60's, as a young teen the word cock meant female's vagina. Somewhere in my high school days, cock became a name for either male or female. By college the word cock only referred to males.

I grew up in a small town. That may have been a pecularity for that small area as I never heard cock refering to gals after I grew up and went to college.

Freddie! --Thanks for clearing up the "mystery" going on in my mind over the last several years. I thought i was remembering correctly but couldn't figure out exactly WHEN the reference somehow suddenly "switched genders"! :smile:

I heard the exact same thing when growing up in the '60's.