Dick size

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even straight guys judge on size. I'm 5" x 5.5" and I often get "short and thick" comments (which I'm fine with). I don't hide my size.
Photo0099i.jpg

Question: Under what circumstances do you get comments like "short and thick" from straight guys? That's something I don't normally hear much at the gym. Maybe they're not that straight. Frankly, don't hear that from gays, either.

VisibleMan7

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bro, these sizes are absurd, I’m barely 6 inches w/ a bit of girth, literally every person I’ve been with complimented my size & I’ve been around. You got 5 inches length, 4.5 inches girth you’re more than good to go, even smaller too, believe me brother!
Thanks. I’m glad I did this post. I’ve gone from feeling silly to bring relieved by everyone’s comments. Means a lot.

Reactions: sminty2000

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once got picked up at work by a young guy who flashed the biggest tool I'd seen - yes I was tempted, but yes I thought I'd top him. It was a donkey dick, two hands but no matter how hard I sucked rubbed and treased I couldn't ever get it above a semi, over a few visits I tried but failed and I never even topped him more got him to have an orgasm. One of my best fucks was with a radio officer on a cruise liner. Skinny runt but massive smile and personality and sexy as hell. But in the cock department he was below average, a pencil dick but oh how he knew how to use it - every time he hit the spot, fucked like a jackrabbit and had amazing stamina and the ability to rest for five minutes and be ready to again. He was such an amazing fucker that I never even tried to shag him, being shagged was so good every time.
Taking it up the arse is an art, it's no good approaching it with a sledgehammer which is how the big dick brigade seems to think it's done.
I agree, especially about the anal sex. It has never worked for me.

Reactions: VisibleMan7

Steezin

Cherished Member
Media
There's nothing inadequate about your cock. A bonus of your average girth is that it makes you look longer. I'm shorter at 5" and it does the job. Here's mine next to a 7 incher.
View attachment 127668231
Helps your thick my skinny dick would look smaller. Hot pic

Reactions: VisibleMan7