- Joined
- Oct 17, 2007
- Posts
- 14,075
- Media
- 70
- Likes
- 20,659
- Points
- 668
- Location
- United States
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 60% Straight, 40% Gay
- Gender
- Female
Did someone say that you have that? To a stalker, I guess they look pretty good.
No. I just happen to think of the phrase and wonder what men perceive to be dick sucking lips. Im not sure i follow the stalker comment though.
Oh and Angelina's lips are just annoying anymore.
They look like mine.
Or so I've been told... :wink:
The one thing I learnt with the 2 I have done is 99.9% ofguys don't like teeth.....
True.. But there is always the 00.9% that love the feel of teeth being dragged ever so gently up the length of their shaft.
The key word being GENTLY
True.. But there is always the 00.9% that love the feel of teeth being dragged ever so gently up the length of their shaft.
The key word being GENTLY
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.