Diego Barros Has Onlyfans Now!

Anyone mind showing me his vids on there to see if it's worth my purchase???

Reactions: JSABB

michaelmed21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Dimnar

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
He said no nudity which to me defeats the purpose of subscribing.

It is absurd to me he wants people to subscribe to his onlyfans but won't give the fans the nudity they want. I mean wouldn't the whole draw be to see his dick and not just the teases he already posts on social media?

brianthony

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please someone share some of his exclusive onlyfans videos. I can't afford to subscribe. In exchange i could give links to Quintheman's onlyfans videos too.
You're not missing anything really. He's not showing any dick whatsoever. Just the same stuff you can find on his Twitter and IG accounts. I won't be renewing my $10.00 subscription.

andrielm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're not missing anything really. He's not showing any dick whatsoever. Just the same stuff you can find on his Twitter and IG accounts. I won't be renewing my $10.00 subscription.
Please someone share some of his exclusive onlyfans videos. I can't afford to subscribe. In exchange i could give links to Quintheman's onlyfans videos too.
It is absurd to me he wants people to subscribe to his onlyfans but won't give the fans the nudity they want. I mean wouldn't the whole draw be to see his dick and not just the teases he already posts on social media?
I completely agree-why subscribe if there is no exclusive content which is more revealing?
I sent him a message I told him the issue here I told him to be more exclusive. That's how Onlyfans work.