It took months, but it was worth the wait!

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been a cunnilingus connoisseur for since I was teenager. I have loved eating pussy since I was in high school. I have placed many ads on various platforms over the years. Sometimes I hit the jackpot right away while some women take a while to come around. This is a woman who took months of back and forth before she was ready for my tongue (my next post will be about a woman who took years, lol). In both cases it turned out to be worth the wait.

I had an ad on a personals website looking for a pillow princess. One Saturday morning I received a response from a lady who didn’t live too far from me. I thought I was gonna have a great start to my weekend. Our initial email exchange went well. We exchanged pics. She is a very curvy (thick) woman with pretty brown skin and a very phat ass. We exchanged numbers and texted but then she got cold feet.

A few months later she answered my ad again and it was pretty a repeat of what happened the first time. Email exchange and pic exchange, good initial conversation and then nothing.

About 4 months later, she answers the ad yet again, lol. Now this was during a time when I was having a lot of success with the ad, I was averaging meeting a new woman per month over a 4 month period so I wasn’t giving her much attention this time (perhaps maybe this was why this time was different.). Anyway after some conversation she finally agreed to meet up with me. She wanted it to be at her house which was fine since she was local to me. It was a Monday in August and she wanted to meet during the afternoon. I was free that day so everything worked out. I get to her apartment and (we are on the phone) she tells me she left the door unlocked which gave me concern at first but I entered the apartment with caution. Once inside, she tells me to go to the bedroom. I go there I and see a woman who looks exactly like her pics dressed in black see-through lingerie.

We talk for a few minutes and then she lays back on her bed and spreads her thick thighs exposing a freshly shaved pussy. I immediately place my face between her legs and start eating her. Her pussy was very fresh and sweet tasting. She is also very responsive. She grinds her hips into my face and places her legs on my shoulders so I can get even closer and get my tongue deeper insider of her. I eat her pussy like this for next 10 minutes or so before I turn my attention to her nice tits. As I suck her tits, my fingers continue to explore her pussy which by now has soaked her sheets. I let my mouth explore her entire body.

I then have her get on her knees so I can eat her pussy from the back and worship her ample ass. As I am eating her pussy and ass in this position, my dick is throbbing like crazy. I begin to rub myself through my sweatpants. She was grinding and shaking her ass in my face and then says she wants to see me stroke my dick. I then take my pants off and lay on my side she gets back on her back and we position ourselves so I can keep eating her nd she can watch me stroke myself. After a few minutes, she takes over and her warm soft hands feel good on my dick. She strokes me until I fell like I’m gonna cum but she suddenly stops and puts my dick in her mouth. This new 69 was unexpected but felt awesome. She ended up on top of me so her ass and thighs smothered me and could barely breathe but her mouth felt amazing so there were no complaints on my part. I was able to free my nose so I could breathe easier. This also gave me access to her ass again and I spent lots of time with my tongue in her ass. By now she’s sucking my balls and stroking my dick. It’s funny how this woman who was so nervous to meet me for months, now had my dick and balls in her mouth. Then she took me by surprise when she wanted me to lay on my back. She goes back to sucking me and playing with my balls. She then licks my gooch and eats my ass. I had only had that done me once before but I must admit that it’s not the worst feeling in the world. In fact, it felt quite good. I ended up shooting my load all over. I ate her pussy and ass again before we got out of bed. We then talked for abut an hour about various subjects. We got together again later that week. This time I got to fuck her.

nakedbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great story and sometimes the delay is so worth it. Glad it was and more importantly, you got to fuck her too!