Dilema

hotchik911

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long time lurker here...

I have been having sex with a guy (who is well-endowed by the way) who just asked his girlfriend to marry him. He tells me that he only asked her to marry him so that she wouldn't leave him.

I knew he was with her, actually, it started off just being friendly, when she was out of town, or when they were on breaks etc which is quite often.

Problem is, I can't seem to stop myself from screwing him. I know it is wrong, and I have told him several times that I want to stop, but then he comes over and well...you get the idea.

So now, his girlfriend asked me to be a bridesmaid in their wedding party.

Am I just digging myself in deeper, no pun intended?

I know this isn't your regular stuff here, but it is really eating at me!

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
Seems like it will sort itself out.. if the sex is good enough you will continue with the risk.. if nto you'll end it. I don't really know what else to say.. it's a shame you are in that situation.. I would just try to find a better guy that is single to take your mind of the other guy and get out of that situation. Seems like nothing good can come form it other than the sex.

Try to understand what kind of guys you like and put yourself position to meet more guys like that.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't the dilemma you think it is.

If he's doing this with you, then he's doing it with other women too.

Go get tested, make sure he wears a rubber made out of kryptonite, and then do what you want. This world could always use a little more drama.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
A long, long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away I was in a similar position to you. And do you know what everybody told me. They all told me to dump the guy - he's cheating on his g/f (in your case financee) what kind of asshole is he? Did I dump him - no - I kept screwing him - I made friends with his g/f, I went out with his g/f without him and told her that I wasn't interested in her man - and then fucked him again. I said, it's different - it's complicated, I can't help it.

And do you know what happened - that's right - she found out, of course she did - and there were tears and recriminations, hatred, lots of shouting and a couple of well aimed slaps. And he went off and started fucking someone else. Because, you see, no matter how much fun your guy is and how different the situation may feel - the fact of the matter is that he is a cheating bastard - and he is cheating on you too - just happens to have your consent.

On your whole wedding thing - no - don't do it. Be a better person than I was when I was twenty-notmuch and tell her that you can't be her bridesmaid because you have been fucking her b/f and it would feel wrong. Tell him to go piss up a rope and go find yourself a guy who wouldn't cheat on you if the hounds of haedes themselves were snapping at his arse. (The last bit there I did eventually - and I'm still married to him.)

I know it is boring and trite, but it is also annoyingly true - this guy is a two-timer and not worth wiping your shoes on. Drop him, drop any friendship you have with his g/f and move on.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I entirely agree with Manly, this guy's having his cake and eating it too, he's a liar and a deceiver why the hell would you want to be what more or less sounds like his after the pub fuck, a woman he doesn't have to take any care with or treat with any concern, just a convenient hole. Get rid of him tell his gf he's a cheating bastard and save her years of heartache.

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why are you fucking this guy if you are so close to the bride she wants you to be bridesmaid?
why dont you suggest a threesome?
why arent you warning her that he is gonna cheat on her and that he has been cheating?
whay arent you moulding his cock into a vibrator and then doing away with him?

Seems you have some moral issues to address b4 you try to address anything else in your life.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he's an arsehole.

he lies to you, he lies to her.

i wouldn't let trash like that near my cunt!

i deserve better than just being someone's dirty secret.

Lake Racer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the most part, I agree with SpoiledPrincess and especially ManlyBanisters for advising you to get out of the relationship. However, it seems to me they're letting YOU off a bit light by emphasising his shitty behaviour. While I agree he's a liar, a cheat, and a user who's not worthy of your (or any other self respecting woman's) time, let's not just blame him and let you off the hook.

You are not the innocent victim of a swindler. YOU are lying and cheating too and you know it. You say, "Problem is, I can't seem to stop myself from screwing him. I know it is wrong, and I have told him several times that I want to stop, but then he comes over and well...you get the idea." You can't stop? Bullshit! You won't stop! Or at least you haven't yet. You know it's wrong? Well, eeeeyeah! Again, you're not an innocent victim. You're making a choice. And as such, YOU are 100% responsible for your situation.

So what to do? I suggest you listen to your own voice. The one that says what you're choosing is wrong. Put yourself in her place and ask if you'd want to be treated this way by him or you. Answer honestly and listen to the answer, then act accordingly.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Why are you screwing your friends boyfriend... it makes you just as bad as he. I think you should tell her, and after she pulls the wedding, then you wont have to worry about being in the wedding party...

Seriously it's pretty low of both of you.

agswin10

Experimental Member
Media
you would be surprised how often a large penis can complicate and disrupt normal relationships. if this guy had a needle-dick would you stop fucking him b/c of his engagement? if so, just find someone else who can satisfy your size queen needs.