Discomfort, aching, & other troubles...HELP!


Just Browsing
Mar 6, 2008
Well, I stumbled across this site and after perusing it a bit, people here seem quite helpful so it seems like the best place to pose this question before I seek the advice/help from a doctor.

Here's the story:

(bear with me, I'm trying to give as much detail as possible so as to get the best possible answer)

Back around beg. of November/end of October, I was at the point where I had pretty good control over my orgasms when I jerked off. I was able to blast off a big load and could do it 3-5 times a day no problem.
Then, after about 5 days of abstinence due to a family vacation, I came home to an empty apartment and went to town. I was getting close to orgasm, holding back to prolong things, when suddenly I feel a sharp pain go from the underside of the head down to my balls.
Ever since then, things have been "off". It's gotten a little better but was pretty bad at first. I couldn't jerk off more than twice a day or my balls would ache real bad. The part that worries me is that it has affected other parts of my body. If I jerked off a few times in a day and had the bad aching going on, I had trouble taking a shit. I used to be able to go in, drop the kids off, and that's that. Now, it's almost as if something is clogging things up down in that region. I feel like I can unload everything in me when I sit on the bowl, but can't get it all out. A lot of times I feel like there's a big 1 waiting to be blown out but just can't get anywhere. Sometimes it'd get pretty bad. Gas build-up, stomach pains, and taking 4-6 tries to get it all out.
Urination isn't really a problem but sometimes it can be a lil tricky to get things going.
Also, sometimes I'll have to force out the last 1/5 of what I'm draining out of my bladder. Same thing with ejaculation. I feel like I don't get as hard anymore, can't blow loads like I used to, and can't "release" as easily as before.
Is it a prostate problem? I'm 24 y/o, straight, used to periodically engage in anal play while masturbating but haven't done anything like that in well over a year. I don't know, I'd like to see a doctor but it's embarassing for me plus I don't have the time. I figured I'd ask others to see if anyone has had a similar problem or knows about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Definitely see a doctor. Do not be embarrassed. They certainly aren't. It might be a case of prostatitis or something else. I first got it about your age. Just go to the doctor.