Disease?

ryanart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jake,
I think you're being a bit hard on yourself for having a good time, and enjoying it. Did you enjoy the kiss? I think that is the questionyou should be asking yourself, huh? not trying to be mean or sarcastic thats just how i see it. I like you Jake

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Appears you felt intimidated. You should have asked him to wrestle to see who gets taken down. Of course you could have also whipped out that large cock you've talked abut to see "whose the man!!!!!"

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a guess but seeing as he was a male watching a male stripper... I'd think he was already gay.
No, silly! Haven't you read the threads? A man can kiss or have sex with another man, but that's no indication he's gay. Completely straight men have sex with other completely straight men all the time!

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably a cold . When having sex is that when we really are exposed to the serious diseases but most people dont care .

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH NO!!!!!! You may have caught "mad Stripper disease" this is a variation of the "mad Cow" disease so dreadfully feared across the world. I hope you rinsed so you don't give it to anyone else!!! Beware of stippers...some even bite!!!! And you though you were fickle over a kiss?!

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't see how you can be straight and have sex with another straight man unless in prison where the only alternative is having sex with another straight men.

When I looked up the definition of gay / homosexual it is a word that relates to males who experience a sexual attraction toward, and responsiveness to (having sex) with other males.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Jake. You're a phys ed teacher. I think you already know the answer. You'll pick up no more diseases from that guy than you will from the office water cooler or a bowl of pretzels at a party.

There's a more important issue here. Why the hysterical reaction? Yes, hysterical--there's no other word for it.

What are you feeling guilty about? What memories does it raise? Does it make you feel bad? Why? What's so threatening about being out of control?

I'm a bit worried about you, Jake. I recall some of your previous posts.

Just remember you're loved, and take care of yourself.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jake,
I think you're being a bit hard on yourself for having a good time, and enjoying it. Did you enjoy the kiss? I think that is the questionyou should be asking yourself, huh? not trying to be mean or sarcastic thats just how i see it. I like you Jake

I get paranoid about my body & my health. I guess I get it from my father.
I admit I enjoyed the kiss. It was strange having someone have ME up against something and pushing hard. I am always the aggressor. I was caught off guard with the kiss. I was caught off guard with my feelings. The guy gave me his number and asked what gym I go to. He suggested we meet at his gym to work out and swim together. What a crazy party it was.
He brought back some memories when I was a young teen.
Thanks for your kind words.
Jake