Do 11 Inch Cocks Exist?

The scientific method doesn't just apply to things you deem "scientific." It applies to literally everything. It is impossible to disprove a negative statement. "You can't prove an 11" cock doesn't exist" is a meaningless statement. It isn't falsifiable. There is no way anyone can prove something doesn't exist. This is why the burden of proof is put upon the one making a positive claim. If you believe something extraordinary exists, you require extraordinary evidence.

Also, anecdotal evidence is not scientific and neither are racist arguments.
 
Here is John Holmes who was in hundreds of 70's porn movies before photoshop existed in movies. That is believably a 12 inch penis.

John Holmes had a big cock. Really big. You could use the materials he produced to get close to his measured size (number of ways of doing it, but with this kind of photo you can use biometrics to get close). Her face gives you some ways of measuring. He was roughly around 8 - 8.5 inches. Huge.

He wasn't 10 inches or 11 inches. Not even close.
 
The scientific method doesn't just apply to things you deem "scientific." It applies to literally everything. It is impossible to disprove a negative statement. "You can't prove an 11" cock doesn't exist" is a meaningless statement. It isn't falsifiable. There is no way anyone can prove something doesn't exist. This is why the burden of proof is put upon the one making a positive claim. If you believe something extraordinary exists, you require extraordinary evidence.
I will quote the late, great Carl Sagan, who rephrased Laplace, “Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence”.

Show me DOCUMENTED proof.
 
Wait, wait. You guys don’t get it. This is a porn site. Facts and science aren’t allowed. The only thing allowed is speculation and people’s claims. If that isn’t enough for you then I don’t know what to tell you.
Here are my new “facts”.
Mandingo is 16 inches
Danny D is 11 inches
Johnny Holmes is 12 inches
Peter North is 15 inches
These are facts because I looked at photos of their dicks and that’s how big I think they are.

This is where someone claims how “toxic” this thread is. Fantasyland meet reality. Nice to meet you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted1547822
Here is John Holmes who was in hundreds of 70's porn movies before photoshop existed in movies. That is believably a 12 inch penis. Anyone who saw him on the big screen was a believer. Pity he was so unattractive. He'd have a lot in a girl and tons was hanging out still.
Never been 12 inches that 8 or 8.5 max
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted1547822
Why are you EVEN on a sex forum? You should be on a science forum period. Here the NORM is people share their experience with others who are curious about other poster's experience. At least that has been my considerable experience over 20 years. You also can look at porn and when you see cocks that are over a hand width longer than their co stars, who are never small, you know you are in the realm you are talking about, but you likely do not ever watch porn and only accept a tape measure.Watch as man with world's longest willy measures his record-breaking penis Here is a newspaper article on a man with a 13.5 inch willy with video.Mother in law measures her son-in-law's 11 inch... - Monkamon
If your only proof is
a) a guy with a 5-6" penis and a super stretched foreskin
b) a 3D rendered picture of a penis being measured (dude did you really think this was a real picture???)
you definitely lost any credibility.

And John Holmes never was even close to the size you claim. Never, never, never.
 
If your only proof is
a) a guy with a 5-6" penis and a super stretched foreskin
b) a 3D rendered picture of a penis being measured (dude did you really think this was a real picture???)
you definitely lost any credibility.

And John Holmes never was even close to the size you claim. Never, never, never.
Thank you.
His “proof” is that he has seen one, and two 10.5”. I’m sure he busted out a ruler and measured them but as he has already proven, he doesn’t need one. He can just look and tell.
 
Oh ok. Hey everyone....here’s our empirical evidence...circedbychoice says “I know”. If that isn’t evidence then I don’t know what is. It’s a fact that even bigger than 11 inch exist.
That’s easy and fun. I’m going to do it too. Here we go.
“Elvis was killed by the Loch Ness Monster. I know”.
“The Sun is just the moon at night. I know”
“The biggest cock is over 24 inches. I know”
“I am the smartest human ever in existence. I know”
Man, if I had known I could have been doing that my whole life I would have started years ago. Life is good.
Your eyes haven't seen what my eyes have seen. It's that simple.
 
Your eyes haven't seen what my eyes have seen. It's that simple.
Oh my god...seriously? Oh, it’s that simple. Ok. We can all take his word for it, 11 inch cocks exist because he says so. Mystery solved. Thanks for that. For fuck’s sake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted1547822
Get over yourself.
Ha! You’re funny. You come on this thread and state with ZERO evidence that 11 inch dicks exist because YOU say so and I’m the one that needs to get over himself? I don’t think so. Keep thinking you’re the authority on things with absolutely nil to back it up and let’s see how that plays out for you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted1547822
Ha! You’re funny. You come on this thread and state with ZERO evidence that 11 inch dicks exist because YOU say so and I’m the one that needs to get over himself? I don’t think so. Keep thinking you’re the authority on things with absolutely nil to back it up and let’s see how that plays out for you.
When I saw it, it was before the days of cell phone cameras. I once had lots of respect for you but that went down the tubes. Maybe someday you will see one.
 
You lost respect for me because I believe that in order to prove an 11” penis exists that I want evidence and not just someone’s word? To be clear, I’m not calling you a liar and I don’t think you’re lying. I also am not saying 11 inch dicks don’t exist. I imagine that they do but, like a UFO, Nessie or Bigfoot, I need more evidence than someone saying they saw them to be convinced. That’s all.
It was never meant to be a personal attack against you. There seems to be this arm wrestling match on LPSG between the “true believers” and people who want to see it to believe it. I don’t think either side is wrong BUT if the thread requires evidence (like the $10k challenge) then I think photo or video with measurement is required. This thread wasn’t asking for that so it just developed into the usual shit show and I certainly played a big part in that. I apologize for that and in the big scheme of life, 11 inch dicks don’t matter enough to piss someone off or make them mad.
 
My question is this: Is it impossible for an 11 inch dick to exist? I think we can all agree that it's impossible for some guy to have a dick that's as long as a football field. Now let's all agree that it's impossible for some guy to have a dick as long as a bowling alley. So if we keep working our way down, I think we're going to get to some point where we will not all agree. I don't know how many inches that will be. But if some people say an 11-inch dick is impossible and others say that it is not only possible but that they have seen it, then we have reached an impasse.
 
You lost respect for me because I believe that in order to prove an 11” penis exists that I want evidence and not just someone’s word? To be clear, I’m not calling you a liar and I don’t think you’re lying. I also am not saying 11 inch dicks don’t exist. I imagine that they do but, like a UFO, Nessie or Bigfoot, I need more evidence than someone saying they saw them to be convinced. That’s all.
It was never meant to be a personal attack against you. There seems to be this arm wrestling match on LPSG between the “true believers” and people who want to see it to believe it. I don’t think either side is wrong BUT if the thread requires evidence (like the $10k challenge) then I think photo or video with measurement is required. This thread wasn’t asking for that so it just developed into the usual shit show and I certainly played a big part in that. I apologize for that and in the big scheme of life, 11 inch dicks don’t matter enough to piss someone off or make them mad.
Read one of your previous comments to me. You were rediculing me about saying there are dicks longer than 11 inches. Just because you haven't seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. End of debate.