Do black guys do it for you?

Just curious to find out how many white, Latin or Asian guys like black guys. I've always thought it was the minority seeing that interracial gay couples is still a little taboo. Maybe I'm wrong. Who knows?

cocksicle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious to find out how many white, Latin or Asian guys like black guys. I've always thought it was the minority seeing that interracial gay couples is still a little taboo. Maybe I'm wrong. Who knows?
I love black men but then again I love all MEN lol -just an all around horny hard dicked slut!

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i really don't get this obsession Americans have with race and segmenting everyone based on their skin colour. Whites this Latinos this, black the other....
if a man is handsome, he is handsome. full stop.. good body, strong masculine facial characteristics, a great smile, whats that gotta do with skintone?

wsnki07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Imagine it happens hundreds of times because online platforms provide the means whereby it can happen. Rejection sucks. Rejection for that reason is downright shitty. And it's not the only way in which our society heaps rejection on Black men...

I agree, as I am also a Black man. Which is why anyone that rejects me for that reason is an automatic turn off because they lack the traits that I would want in a man. The irony is that many of those guys wind up staying on those apps with everyone else, still unable to find what they're looking for.

HOWEVER, I don't think it's healthy for POC to base their value on a white man's acceptance. A person can be physically, and sexually attracted to a particular race and still be racist.

rydeguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You should not feel bad because of who your attracted to sexually. We all have our own type, skin color is included in that attraction. If we did have "attractions" what kind of place would we live in? I for one am white and married to a white guy. We have been together for 20 years . As I got older I find myself being sexually attracted to black men. If I was single I would have sex with with black men. As for you, if your not turned on by a certain guy no matter what his race, body size, dick size, age..etc..don't feel bad. It what makes us all different, and there is nothing wrong with that in my book..... :)

As a black man, while I respect your right to like who you like, I can't say that I really understand your statement. In my opinion I think those who are only attracted to white only have been conditioned that way, (this can be applied across racial backgrounds, so not jsut picking on white people :) ) I've never found an entire race of people unattrractive. I have my preferences just like everyone here. I'm in a long term relationship with a white man. I've had numerous experiences with white, asian, spanish, black. I'm the type of person who looks at the complete person and if we click we click, and the exterior isn't the main criteria.

I believe if you couldn't find one thing attractive about a man from another ethnic background, if it were me, I would try to understand why it was I felt that way. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not judging or saying anyone who isn't attracted to men of other etnicities are wrong or bad people. I'm just saying maybe we should examine why that is.

The things that make us different are good things and when we can come together as friends, colleagues and lovers we enhance and enrich each other. I find particularly within the gay community it seems to be accepted that no blacks and no asians is an acceptable mentality.

When you've been on the receiving end of that, it's not a good feeling when someone doesn't even take the opportunity to at least traeat you with human courtesy because they see you as flawed somehow. I just think that we as a society need to be more aware of how we can make others feel. I like that the poster at least can maintain friendships and conversation with those men he's not physically attracted to, but there are so many others out there that don't even go that far.

I hope I did not cause any offense to anyone just anted to share my take on this.

87654r

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stop being a bully.
Looking at your profile I see you're following a group called Well Hung White Men, so don't point the finger at people stereotyping others, when you're doing it yourself.
Before you suggest I'm racist, note that I'm of mixed parentage myself.
Well hung white MEN. That's not racist. It's the same as a group being called well hung black men. The term BBC doesn't mention the man, just the cock. It suggests that the cock is the only thing about them that is liked, and ignores the person attached to it.

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me though nothing worse than an average or small bc. If they're black they need to fit the stereotype. Which sucks for me being Puerto Rican cause i don't fit our stereotype. Lol
This is the problem I face. I dont mind being approached a fetish for most men that meet me but with me being a very tall fit young black man there comes the expectation that I'm gonna unleash a foot long mandingo donger when I indeed have an average sized cock lol. And it always bugs me when I'm approached by a white guy because I cant help but to think in the back of my mind "Is he expecting me to be huge?" Because in most cases they are.

Xry777

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm white and married to a black man. It's not that big of a deal where I'm from (Chicago). For me, black men have a certain swag unmatched by anyone else that I've seen. The same applies in bed. Plus his dick is literally perfect.

caio_27

Sexy Member
Media
facts in my life that I cannot deny:
-my first anal orgasm was given to me by a black man and those who succeeded too;
-more intense orgasms were given to me by blacks;
-my first and only 11" cock was black;
-the vast majority of big dicks that already owned me are black;
-the most impressive bulges I've ever seen were black;
my personal taste is that i love the color, the big mouth, the texture of curly hair passing through my body and face. black cocks are more beautiful in my opinion and in my experience they are thicker and bigger too ... it is hard to forget.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is the problem I face. I dont mind being approached a fetish for most men that meet me but with me being a very tall fit young black man there comes the expectation that I'm gonna unleash a foot long mandingo donger when I indeed have an average sized cock lol. And it always bugs me when I'm approached by a white guy because I cant help but to think in the back of my mind "Is he expecting me to be huge?" Because in most cases they are.

That's the problem when you fetishize a race or group of people, it's very dehumanizing. I've even known hung black guys actually thinking they are small because if it.

takethecurve

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I absolutely have seen profiles that say "no blacks" or "no Asians" or "only into white dudes", and if you haven't seen it you're blind. There are whole websites dedicated to these types of profiles.

Apolodorus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If a straight friend was revolted by the idea of sucking cock, I wouldn't call it homophobia, internalized or otherwise. It wouldn't bother me at all.
That’s a false equivalence.

There is already a word for men who don’t like having sex with women and men who don’t like having sex with men. They are called homosexuals and heterosexuals, respectively.

There is also a word for people who cathegorize attractiveness, intelligence, kindness as a general attribute to a whole race. They are called racists. And there are several variety of racists. There are general racists, who believe their group is superior in everything, there are intelectual racists, who believe they are more intelligent. And there are sexual racists. Those I don’t think need be explained.

Now, i’m Black, and of all type of racisms that exist, sexual racism is what bothers me the least. I wouldn’t want to fuck the unwilling :).

What bothers me is hypocrisy. People are more comfortable with being racists than having trust upon them the label of racism. You say you have a preference. I agree. It’s a racist preference. Just like there are people who have a preference to work solely with Asians in a tech environment, “because they are smarter”, or who rather live in all whit neighbourhoods “because there is a greater sense of community”.