Do cut cocks feel different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted15807

Alas, I don't work for you and I have a life; I would therefore not waste two days of my life doing research to satisfy someone who really isn't interested in any opinion other than their own! I had no intention of dredging through the Lancet site but I did find myself wondering why you would seek to limit my research to that journal. Instead, I looked at your posting history and decided it would be a complete waste of time finding reference material and then trying to have a reasoned dialogue with someone like you.

Didn't read past the first sentence of your post. Sorry. What I will say is what I did read is completely inaccurate and anyone with two eyes and half a brain will see that I did not write what you are saying I wrote.

Sunshine you have assaulted reason. Mugged it. Knocked it senseless. If you spent so much time looking at my history why didn't you spend the same time proving your point? Or at least offering something other than Google? No it's the usual 'play the player not the ball'. No proof so let's attack the person.

And how hilarious you being the 'bigger' person. You had no choice since you had no data. I am certain you went to The Lancet and being free of propaganda could not find anything and then decided to abandon the effort saying you had no time. What a frackin joke. :biggrin1:

Multi-billion dollar industry...too HILARIOUS. Easy easy proof you don't know a damn thing what you're talking about.

And also you DID say what I said.

http://www.lpsg.org/45800-do-cut-cocks-feel-different-3.html#post1593205

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[ RUNCO] you are the one wanting a debate here, i only stated my answer to the question and why i prefer it, and what i also have seen, felt, as well as had when it comes to a mans cock, that is all, you chose to jump on the ban wagon an call cut guys wacko in so many words, i defended my opinon and my prefrence and will do so always when ask, you have your prefrence and i have mine, there is many on here who dont agree with me and that is fine as well, but you chose to bring in a bunch of web quotes for us to read and side with you, i said what i know to be a fact, as i have experenced it for my self and what my prefrence is and why that is my prefrence, and yes you said what i said you did, go back and read your post, then come back and tell who all is the better person here, i think we both[ sargon] and [i ]have been understanding with you here so this subject is closed as for the arguing back and forth, if you have something to add other than a bunch of reading web site mumbo jumbo, such as real life experance about such fine ,other wise you dont know what your talking about. and are not adding anything that hasnt already been said every where else on this subject. now back to the question ,yes i prefer a cut cock, they feel a lot better to me, but a guy should mean more than if he has a foreskin or he dont ,and to me they do, cut or not i like all guys, but i still have a prefrence for what i prefer the best to be for me.

Last edited:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was not looking for a debate. I posted an opinion and was abused for it. There is a difference. As to proving my point, why would I want to waste my time trying to have a 'reasoned debate' with you two? What are you - a double act?

Enuff said.

D

deleted15807

I bet you weren't looking for debate. You just wanted to say your 'opinion' and go unchallenged. That's not how the universe works.

If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid

Last edited by a moderator:

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
....Most men in the world are not cut because most men have a choice. The women's movement has been all about choice. To make choices about one's body. What is there about THIS choice that makes your skull impenetrable?

Most men in the world are not cut because they KNOW NOTHING about circumcision .. ..(many European teenagers think that circumcision is cut-off penis ...ha..ha...ha..)
......and some others have a wrong information about that...

Adults who had experiences being an uncut and get cut later in their life are more competence to compare cut vs uncut.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Adults who had experiences being an uncut and get cut later in their life are more competence to compare cut vs uncut.
True, but the overwhelming majority of adult males die with the same penis they were born with because adults understand that amputation is to be avoided except in the unfortunate event of disease, injury and deformity.

Dude, I was cut at 18 and can assure you it is very superior to being uncut! Sex is much better cut and not only that, but an uncut cock is ugly and disgusting! Go get circumcised already, no one wants to see an anteater dick!

Uncut is disgusting! I tell my 7yo only Mexicans and poor whites are uncircumcised in the USA! He is a little snob and knows all his friends at the Yacht Club are circumcised......I mean who wants an uncut kid, kind of like shopping at Walmart!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut is disgusting! I tell my 7yo only Mexicans and poor whites are uncircumcised in the USA! He is a little snob and knows all his friends at the Yacht Club are circumcised......I mean who wants an uncut kid, kind of like shopping at Walmart!
wow, this should not take long

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circumscion will not prevent aids, but it does lessen the chances. The foreskin, unlike the remainder of the penis, is permeable to the HIV virus, passing thru the skin without need of cuts abrasions or sores. Unfortunately for women, their vagina and uterus are permeable and the cervix is also subject to changes by external substances. People can be so dogmatic and emotional on this subject.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
do ya have a loose circ, Mr. Intrigue? like, still some skin movement when erect? could make all the difference with the Mrs.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my bits are wet like an english summer.
but, yes, i have tried lube.

it chafes me. i don't like it.
i mean, it wouldn't end the relationship.

but.. it would spoil my sex life with him.
red raw chuff feels unsexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.