do guys with big dicks really get

I don't really know how different it would be if I had a small dick. What I do know is that sex is pretty easy to find. And I never have to approach another guy. It just seems to come to me. But hey maybe it is my smile they are going after while I am standing under the shower in the gym.
 
i fuck on average once a day...sometimes more and rarely with the same person...my cock is 10x8 but the other person doesnt normally know that until i she takes it out to suck it...i blame my sexual encounters to my face and personality, but i blame my awesome sex and extremely satisfied customer on my cock...

as far as the pain goes when i shove my cock in...i just ignore the complaint and keep shoving...it will evenually strech out...i mean its supposed to push out a baby...i sure it will take my cock...
also i find if you are hurting her just put it in her ass... she might not normally like it but at least it hurts less...she'll get over it.
(not to mention...you can always go balls deep in the ass)
 
i fuck on average once a day...sometimes more and rarely with the same person...my cock is 10x8 but the other person doesnt normally know that until i she takes it out to suck it...i blame my sexual encounters to my face and personality, but i blame my awesome sex and extremely satisfied customer on my cock...

as far as the pain goes when i shove my cock in...i just ignore the complaint and keep shoving...it will evenually strech out...i mean its supposed to push out a baby...i sure it will take my cock...
also i find if you are hurting her just put it in her ass... she might not normally like it but at least it hurts less...she'll get over it.
(not to mention...you can always go balls deep in the ass)

You have a very handsome face, a great body, a huge cock, and shoot massive loads....but as I told someone else here before, I;m glad you are straight....:rolleyes:
 
absolutely, I think i have had alot to remember. Im 36. much more sex from 13 to 23 and less in my 30s. but having a big dick is quite addictive and being an exhibitionist/nudist has alot to do with it and others wanting to watch you have sex. but its a choice ya know.