Do married men mastrubate?

poomoz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I masturbate regularly
My drive is higher than my wifes so it is a mutually agreeable release.

As to nailbenders question, I think about the type of sex we used to have ie MMF & anal that we no longer have???

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont see why not .. pretty sure they do
If they agree to have occasional relief .. all the better i suspect
plus i hope they dont have associated hangups re doing such
Much much worse happens in married life huh?
As a Teen i had the often usual Hangup re Masturbation
I asked my then recently married Minster brother for advice
He just said
'DONT worry about it'
I still do it'
there you go
(he prob set me onto being one of the Worlds biggestvWankers- no worries) ha
enz

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
I consider myself to have a great marriage and a fantastic sex life with my wife.

But still, Al Gore (or maybe it was God) would never have created the internet if he hadn't intended for us guys to jack off online with one another.

Last edited:

Hephaestus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you're saying that married men still mastorobate? I've never heard of guys who are married actually morsturboting... it seems that since you have a wife you wouldn't need to mastububate any more. What does mustarbaoting do for a man that a wife can't?

Well, seeing as how you can't even spell masturbation right, I'm not surprised that you couldn't comprehend this idea. You can't tell in life when you are going to feel the need to cum. Maybe your wife is at work, at her mothers, maybe you saw some hot ass Crissy Moran video. It has nothing to do with what your wife can or can't do, maybe you just want to edge a little, so when she comes home, you can paint the fuck out of her body. If you get in a serious relationship, maybe you will see. And don't be one of those foolish guys who thinks because your married she has stopped, she may be able to hold out longer than a guy, but vibrators don't sell as good as they do just cause a husband uses it on his wife. 'cause it does something your dick can't do, vibrate at an ungodly level as long as the Duracells will last.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not married, but I feel my 5 year, live in girlfriend provides the same sense of soul crushing emptiness...

If I'm "lucky" we'll have sex once a week if she feels like it. I don't know if it's her or me or what... but for the past year or so, I don't much care either way. I might jerk it once or twice a month. I think my sex drive has taken a massive hit somewhere. =\

Maybe it's my job going to shit or the dwindling attraction in my relationship, but I rarely get excited about sex now. When we first got together, we'd have sex 2-3 times a day and I'd still tug on occasion. Now, I when look down at my dick even HE tells me he has a headache.

You betcha! I've been with my wife for 12 years now. Masturbating is something I have always enjoyed doing ever since my first erection many moons ago, so I'm not about to stop now at the age of 42. It's quick and relaxing as there is no need for foreplay or getting your partner into the mood. My wife knows I do it and doesn't mind as I have always had a stronger sex drive than she has.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
During my 29 years of married life, I enjoyed masturbating 2 or 3 times a month. This was before the age of pc. Had I had the internet back then, I'm afraid our divorce would have been sooner than it was. I seldom sit down here without getting a hardon.

billy1980

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes married men masturbate. I masturbate every single day regardless of if I have sex with the wife or not. Why? Because it is there...

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A distraught wife asked sexologist Dr Sue Johanson that (after catching her husband masturbating), is this ok?:

Sue: "since he was 9 minutes old, he's been pullin on that thing. It feels great to him and it's what nature intends men to do to keep the species going."

Last edited: