Do Penis Pumps works for girth?

W1x40zu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys i'm a 19yr old dude and i'm bought a basic pump to test it out. my lenght is rlly close to 7 inches but my girth is kinda poor, 4.5. I've heard about that pumps are cool for girth, i'd love to get something like 5 inch in girth. I would be happy to see any experiences from you guys with grith enchancer with pumps

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, pumps are more successful with increasing girth than they are with length, as with all good things any long-term gains with take time to see results. The main thing is to stay at it to see results, but you should be able to reach your goal of 5" girth over time. Good luck with your gain in girth.

Queenroyalty76

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1 year to permament results right? i heard many guys saying about instant results
Nothing is instant if anything you get is instant it's not real n never good for you that's the problem with us today we're always looking for the microwave things in life instead of waiting for whatever we need to be seasoned and correct because it will last longer and you'll appreciate it more

Reactions: pdxjoe

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys i'm a 19yr old dude and i'm bought a basic pump to test it out. my lenght is rlly close to 7 inches but my girth is kinda poor, 4.5. I've heard about that pumps are cool for girth, i'd love to get something like 5 inch in girth. I would be happy to see any experiences from you guys with grith enchancer with pumps
4DFE8192-7B11-4A0C-90EF-A4A2DB30D160.jpeg
Before PE

9C44A34D-2CB2-4E1C-BFC6-980F0CB34549.jpeg
After PE
I’m not planning on stopping PE. I love what it does to my junk.

W1x40zu

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i got it on my hands but im confused about the time on holding it
Is it like counting to 15 and letting go? or i need to keep my d inside of it under pressure for 3 minutes?

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice gain! What's your pumping routine look like?
I do 10 minutes at about .7" Hg, then fuck my sex doll for ten minutes, while using a cock ring, then back to pumping for ten. I repeat this routine three times each day except Sunday. I use the two stage cylinder here. IMG_2500.JPG

Reactions: Gru and Cruzer8

Small-Penis

Expert Member
Media
image.jpg
It sure does and I pump in the car on the way to work and home every day as part of my regular routine