Do straight men notice the armpit hair of other men

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd say most guys str8 or not notice almost everything about other guys, just like women do about women. Most men probably wouldn't admit it though, and it doesn't nesessarily mean they're bi or gay, but could mean they're bi or gay.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Damn. Mine is long, and like silk. It's a beautiful feature no one will ever see.
Like when the doctor tells my wife she has the prettiest cervix he's seen all week.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Its one of the special things about men, absolutely love the thick bushy pit hairs and definately notice them on other men, sometimes go out of my way to get a better look and definately like that clean but funky smell they have

Reactions: Dinofour360

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Call me an oddball, but I love hairy dudes, including the pits. Don't get me wrong, I want them clean trimmed if it would otherwise be out of control long or something. Had an ex who enjoyed a nice tongue-bath after he worked out; I would go to town on his pits. Fresh sweat: yummy. Old, fermented sweat: take a shower.

Note: it is quite a fine line in truly enjoying an armpit. It needs to be clean and without B/O, but no one wants to taste deodorant. But a recent shower with an anti-bacterial soap leaves behind a veritable playground for my face. Call me, Pete Sampras, call me.

Pete Sampras Hot Picture - the Celeb Archive

I do notice it when it's used as a comb over to cover the owner's balding pate. Few guys can pull that off without looking silly.
A comb over all the way from the armpit?! :eek: :tongue:

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pay no attention to armpit hair, unless its appearance is somehow unusual. For example, I *do* notice if a guy has no armpit hair, as its absence is unusual.