DO U JACK OFF MORE WHEN YOU HAVE ANXIETY

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
I was talking to a buddy last night and i started laughing recalling the days when i would be studying for a h.s. test or just reading a chapter in a book but i had to jack off in order to concentrate on the studying. i would cum sometimes 9 times before my studying was done.

i am wondering what other dudes experiences have been with jacking off.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's a great stress reliever--I think most guys do it more when they are under pressure from work, school, or life in general. When I was under some great pressures at work a few months ago, I was doing it a lot--several times a day, including doing it at work. LOL

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Sep 16 2004, 11:37 PM
I ALSO SHOUT MORE WHEN I HAVE ANXIETY!
[post=256287]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, i jack til i almost pull my dick off when i'm stressed out.
doesnt everybody?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lately I have been having a lot of experience with whacking off. When I was living in New Orleans, or even in Shreveport, hooking up for sex was no problem. Life is different in a little redneck hamlet like Jena. I'm sure there are other gay men here, but their sexuality is, by necessity, invisible. I only get out of town once every few weekends, and that just doesn't do it for me. So I beat off ... a lot! I have this urge to blow a load a couple of times a day, and my hands are my only recourse.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Sep 17 2004, 12:04 AM
Lately I have been having a lot of experience with whacking off. When I was living in New Orleans, or even in Shreveport, hooking up for sex was no problem. Life is different in a little redneck hamlet like Jena. I'm sure there are other gay men here, but their sexuality is, by necessity, invisible. I only get out of town once every few weekends, and that just doesn't do it for me. So I beat off ... a lot! I have this urge to blow a load a couple of times a day, and my hands are my only recourse.
[post=256293]Quoted post[/post]​

... Good to see you're still with us, DMW, after that nonsense with Ivan. How'd you fare, by the way?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it a substantial amount of times in h.s., in particular when I had to use the gym's bathroom. That was after I watched the girl's volleyball practice, and couldn't resist the opportunity no one's be in there. So I busted quite the few nuts in the shower stalls.

luix

Experimental Member
Media
Add me to your list!
Jacking off is a natural no-prescription way to calm down in stress seasons.
I also used in high school/college when I had to study for exams and felt disperse. Always helped to focus on my task.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I've always had a greater need to masturbate when I'm stressed out and under pressure. It seems like letting all that hot cum shoot out carries with it a lot of tension. Of course, the pleasure of the journey, directing my mind from the unpleasant to the act I have always dearly loved to perform, does the trick for me, irregardless of the explosive destination which caps it all off.

meaty: :D j/o is a great release of tension/stress. Definitely do it more under stress. Glad to see DMW is taking care of himself. Too bad he cannot find a guy in Jena to share in the release...damn!

lellelind

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, yes, yes :D Whenever I'm stressed, anxious, bored or pissed off I jack off. It's a great way to calm down, relax and become a nice and pleasant person again. After that my energy is on top again.

getnbiggr: Heh... Like everyone else here, I jack off a lot more when I'm stressed or anxious. Which means that writing my dissertation was one long j/o session. A couple of years of anxiety-ridden writing-from-home meant that I did a LOT of jacking off.

Funny thing was that I had a conversation like this with a woman friend of mine (a rather funky dyke from NYC) and she said the same thing -- that she masturbates FAR more when she's writing a paper. We chuckled about it and figured that it must be a universal thing.

Other thing I've noticed is that I'm far hornier and need to jack off more when I'm training really hard at the gym -- particularly on "leg day." Seems to drive my libido through the roof. I'll sometimes get into that feverish can't-stop-jacking-off state after a particularly hard-n-heavy leg workout. Can make for a fun night -- but would be more fun if I had company.

-- J.

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
I gotta agree with everyone else on this issue... But after I'm done, I usually go right back to being stressed out, so in the end it doesn't do much good, and sometimes doing it makes me even more stressed out afterwards.

And I sort of agree with 'getnbiggr' - sex is a built in stress release for both sexes. My girlfriend and I are both in school right now, and we both had a really tough exam just last week (we're in the same class) - That night had to rank as an all time best.

It's the orgasm after the stressful situation is behind you that almost makes stress a good thing.

D

deleted111

If I am having a really difficult day with a lot of stress and anxiety I tend to jack off a lot even with a boyfriend. On Thursday for example, I jacked off when I got home at 5. Then at 6:30 again. Then my boyfriend and I had sex at 1030. Then I jacked off again at like 2AM in the bathroom.

This is very unusual for me, but at the time I just had a strong desire to keep getting off.

Nate

musclelust8: Anxiety causes me to jerk off at work a lot. I remember about four years ago, there was a bathroom in teh rear of the building which really only was used by guys in my company. there was a man who would come down and use the bathroom. Wore jeans and was always showing a big bulge. He and I knew we were both hung and we both used the restroom to relieve anxiety. Never did see his piece though.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by hungthick@Sep 17 2004, 01:38 AM
I was talking to a buddy last night and i started laughing recalling the days when i would be studying for a h.s. test or just reading a chapter in a book but i had to jack off in order to concentrate on the studying. 
[post=256230]Quoted post[/post]​
Same here. The exam-morning tug was a ritual, just so I could concentrate for a full three hours. And it seemed to work.

And I found I had to wank more often, the more boring the subject matter. I practically gave myself blisters in law school.

If I haven't orgasmed in a while, I simply have to jack off to keep from thinking about sex constantly. It plagues me even now, in middle age...though a over the years, an orgasm the night before has come to suffice.

Which reminds me. The boyf and I didn't have sex last night. So...um what was your question again?