do you belive in reincarnation?

HOLLYWOOD29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i strongly belive in reincarnation and karma.....i wonder hov many of you belive in reincarnation and who would u like to be in next life?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't believe in reincarnation, or karma.

If I could I'd like to be a Mack truck in my next life...

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
It would make a good explaination for the so-called Wunderkindern.

I don't believe in karma though, different societies, different standards on what is good and bad, but as mentioned above I can see something in the soul perfecting itself over many lifetimes. Be that as a mathematician Ramanujan or in music Mozart, or whatever.
I even remember reading(disputable if it's true) that there have been Wunderkindern in history as well, like someone knowing the complete history of Rome by age 5!
I think it was Socrates(or Plato, which could be the same thing) that said we don't learn, when we learn we are just remembering.

Dragon Rider

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Karma is a wonderful thing. If someone has done you wrong it will eventually get back to them in some way shape or form. As far s reincarnation, not sure. I've always said one of my wifes cats as they ate treated like gods

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i strongly belive in reincarnation and karma.....i wonder hov many of you belive in reincarnation and who would u like to be in next life?

I believe that many are reincarnated. At some point we reach the highest level which we can and then we are subdivided into several new entities and the process begins again.

Reincarnation is also quite tricky. Although we can spend several lifetimes on planet Earth, there is the possibility for going to a planet in another galaxy, and there are those in other galaxies who spend several lifetimes there and may one day have a lifespan here.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Karma is a wonderful thing. If someone has done you wrong it will eventually get back to them in some way shape or form.

The concept of karma is often misunderstood. It has more to do with reaping what one sows, as opposed to "if you do something bad to someone, the bad deed will automatically rebound on you in kind."

Thusly, I find it a helpful maxim.

As to reincarnation, I really have no opinion, as I have zero evidence (for or against) on which to base such an opinion. I'm not sure if I'd want to be reincarnated or not. I guess if I had to pick my future vessel, I might choose "dolphin". Or possibly "Tricia Helfer".

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The concept of karma is often misunderstood. It has more to do with reaping what one sows, as opposed to "if you do something bad to someone, the bad deed will automatically rebound on you in kind."

Thusly, I find it a helpful maxim.

As to reincarnation, I really have no opinion, as I have zero evidence (for or against) on which to base such an opinion. I'm not sure if I'd want to be reincarnated or not. I guess if I had to pick my future vessel, I might choose "dolphin". Or possibly "Tricia Helfer".

Thanks for this post, ST. It's very similar to one I would have written on this subject.

Hhuck could also offer some genuine understanding here, as someone who has an in-depth knowledge of Buddhism.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Laws of Karma are very profound and is well worth researching, it makes a lot of sense and can be put to the test by anyone. There is another expression "what goes around comes around"

I firmly believe in reincarnation, again if anyone is interested then read a series of books by Brian Weiss and eminent psychiatrist, who trained at Yale and Columbia University's Very well respected by is professional colleagues and has been in practice over 30 years. Read about how he discovered the truth of the existence of past lives through his many patients His books are entitled:-

1. Many Lives Many Masters
2. Through Time into Healing
3. Only Love is Real
4. Messages from the Masters
5. Same Souls Many Bodies
6. Meditation Achieving Inner Peace and tranquillity in Your Life.

You will be astounded and amazed at what he discovered. He was initially to scared to publish his finding in case his respected medical peers labelled a crank, which would destroy his reputation and career. He did eventually did publish his work in medical journals and was inundated with letters and telephone calls from members of his profession They all said “Thank God at last someone as dared to publish their finding as they too had had similar experiences with their patients but were also to scared to speak out in case they were deemed cranks