Do You Jerk Off In Gym's Shower?

DaddyBoy2

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen a lot of "messing around" at the gym. there was a period (before they remodeled) at my current gym where it was not uncommon to catch men jerking off from time to time. Sometimes I saw some light sex happening behind shower curtains. It's amazing that there weren't more comments about that. Maybe I just got lucky that time. Not so much after they remodeled ... and certainly not these days with Covid. This has got to exist elsewhere.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just in case some members don’t understand @ronin001’s post regarding rules and terms of service:
I got a slap on the wrist and warning points for responding in the Ask a Gay Man section. You can’t post responses in the Ask a Straight Man, Ask a Gay Man, and Ask a Woman section unless you meet the gender and orientation criteria. You have to be at least 80% straight to answer in this section. Same percentage for gay goes for the gay section. I think you have to be 100% woman to answer in their section. :)
Please note, you are entitled to start a thread in any of those sections, you just can’t respond if you don’t meet the criteria.

Edit: in most cases, your post will get reported by someone who objects. I, and it looks like @ronin001 , chose not to and let you and others know that there are rules and they are to be followed. You could always report your own post and say you posted it in error. I doubt you would garner any warning points.

Last edited:

DaddyBoy2

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just in case some members don’t understand @ronin001’s post regarding rules and terms of service:
I got a slap on the wrist and warning points for responding in the Ask a Gay Man section. You can’t post responses in the Ask a Straight Man, Ask a Gay Man, and Ask a Woman section unless you meet the gender and orientation criteria. You have to be at least 80% straight to answer in this section. Same percentage for gay goes for the gay section. I think you have to be 100% woman to answer in their section. :)
Please note, you are entitled to start a thread in any of those sections, you just can’t respond if you don’t meet the criteria.

Edit: in most cases, your post will get reported by someone who objects. I, and it looks like @ronin001 , chose not to and let you and others know that there are rules and they are to be followed. You could always report your own post and say you posted it in error. I doubt you would garner any warning points.
ah ... got it! thanks for the heads up. I didn't even realize all that. appreciate it.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Be grateful I don't jerk off in the gym showers or the spilling of my demon seed might infect the pious :scream:. Next thing you know I'll be accused of further heresy here for not believing in established forum doctrine that the universe revolves around the penis :p.

Fun fact: most of those accused of being the devil's servant or violating church doctrine were actually hanged as well as a few other ways that likely didn't feel all that good. Very few people were actually set ablaze. A common historical misconception.

Yes the pious could become incredibly sick fucks when it came into cleansing and such.

Reactions: ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thank you ;)

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly I have, but in a private stall with the curtain closed. No one was in the shower area but me.

I have encountered guys openly stroking their cocks in the locker room. Of course I usually go to the gym between 3:45 4 o'clock am.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No and having worked at an la fitness fit my off campus assignment it is not something that is encouraged. We once caught a guy jerking off outside the gym at the windows that viewed the cardio area where there were a lot of women. And he was promoted banned from all la fitness centers in our area.

D

deleted988137

Yesterday I was in the gym changing clothes and I think that I saw a guy jerking off in the showers.
Do you jerk off after training? Is common?
Olá, amigo. Em chuveiros abertos nunca vi punheta, mas já vi várias vezes caras com o pau meia bomba.... já em chuveiros fechados aposto que a punheta rola direto! Às vezes a gente até ouve um pouco os gemidos heheheh e vc, tem histórias legais a respeito?
um abraço

Reactions: ottosafado

BiBoyXL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh, look another post about jerking off in the locker room.

I go to the gym to work out. I have a shower at home. 99% of the time I do not even change clothes. If I want to get off I will go home with my wife, who goes to the gym with me, and then get off.

If you are posting stories in LPSG, it seems to be quite common. In real life...not so much.

hell yeah A.M.E.N,!

lol the hellyeah, part gives away i am not a great fan of any belief systems that believe in as a g0d! no offence to anyone..but i believe in loads of other things ;-)
things like love,My self (hm atleast sometimes haha) and (comming back to the sub.) i believe that posts like this shold be diditalyshreddered haha
ONE :emoji_hash: to all real people. be good for eachother and be safe #covid

BiBoyXL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s funny some need a god to behave and some to misbehave.
It’s just respect of the common areas and the private places, for the sons of krypton who can see through courtains.
Common areas are shared with people of a specific gender of any age so please behave.
On a personal note I would find pathetic to encounter someone at it on a common place, but if I’m there is a minor I have no choice but to report it.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope but I haven't been to a gym with 'private' showers in the men's locker room. Why would you put private showers in the guy's wet area? Is this really done? But I live down south US and I have learned things are different here. As far as privacy the strangest thing that I have experienced in a men's locker room was in Iceland. I went there to run the marathon. We went to the hot spring baths and dudes watched you shower. Unless they saw you shower (and the rules said completely naked) they would not let you in the spring. Of course that is kind of a good thing, but it would be the worst job I can imagine having to watch dudes all day (MuscleBound gags).

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted814719

Yes, in a locker room with private shower stalls. Didn't really plan it but once I started soaping up, well ....

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted1411072

Well, someone wanted to jerk me off in the shower once cos I just bantered with him, I mean that's what you do under the shower, so presumably he though we made some sort of connection and made a move. I found it uncomfortable so I just asked him to chill out :D

No offence, I am very easy-going. We had a good laugh tho so we stayed work out buddies but nothing more.