Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The cervix is actually not the back of the vagina -- the fornix is.

File:Female anatomy.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I love the feeling of a guy bottoming out. Like many women have said here, it gives me crazy intense orgasms.

I often ask women when I'm dating if they enjoy this sensation, because some like you Enid, get off on it, while others will writhe in pain (not in a good way either). So nice to see some validation on this

I dont mind if you can just feel it bottoming out but it puts me off if it hurts the woman and I can't get it all in cause I like it balls deep in there and I want to pleasure them not hurt them

I dont mind if you can just feel it bottoming out but it puts me off if it hurts the woman and I can't get it all in cause I like it balls deep in there and I want to pleasure them not hurt them

You are truly a great humanitarian.

Reactions: Curious65

PlaygirlDevyn

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to bottom out the most in doggy and it just feels as if the guy is stretching me out and thrusting into my insides. It define hurts but it's such a good pain lol. It's only happened once with a guy who was 10.5 and I don't think I could take any larger .

8-9 is comfortable and will occasionally hit my spots if they thrust extra hard which is what I prefer.

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If he starts banging the bottom right away and it's relentless, it hurts like hell... If he builds up to it, and I'm super turned on (which isn't TOO hard to make happen) I get the crazy orgasms and love it. It may still hurt like hell, but it hurts SO GOOD!

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surprisingly I can bottom out on my wife or at least get into the posterior fornix. Maybe shes shallow? It feels like a second very tight vaginal opening. I have only done it when she is on top and have to grab her behind and pull her into me to get to it at first. Once I have gotten in there it takes very little effort to stay there or get there again. Its like a door that has to be forcibly opened but stays open after.

She used to have pretty instantaneous orgasms not long after I got in there. For some reason that magic button doesn't work anymore and its rare that she orgasms from me doing this nowadays. I do still notice that trickling of fluid feeling on my head though but no quick orgasms anymore.

There was also this one time (at band camp :joy: ) when doing doggy that she complained of me going too deep ages ago. So I might have got to it that time also but she definitely didn't enjoy the sensation.

TryHarrd

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had never heard of bottoming out before reading these forums because my 7.5"er hadn't ever really hit the spot with my wife. So been enjoying experimenting trying to get there - but she's deep - though progress is being made and that crazy fornix orgasm is in sight. Was nearly there last weekend but I couldn't contain myself seeing her rising in intensity, her nipples long and hard and her vagina suddenly grasping my cock. What a sensation. If I can make it past this, I reckon we're there! :)

kinky4myman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Do You Like Bottoming Out?​

Heck YES! I love being bottomed out if the guy has nice big balls. My husband does and when he fucks either my mouth, pussy, or ass, I absolutely LOVE when it is balls to the wall. When we get to the point where he can thrust long deep and hard to the hilt I love the incredible feeling of his balls slapping my chin, nose, ass, or pussy depending on the position. Burying his cock inside me, having those gorgeous balls slam into me - oh MYYYYYY!!! Orgasms BEhold!

Piercedcock58

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being on the short dicked side of things I can go balls deep either vaginally or anally with my wife.
She enjoys it immensely as I grind my pubic bone into her clit area.....I am sure her clit hoof piercing helps a bit in this department and she cums like mad.

While fisting her I can bottom out in her pussy easilly, I obviously work up to it and use a ton of lube. Once I get to her bottom I can push gently on the bottom of her pussy with my fist and that usually set off a huge orgasm for her. She tells me that she really like it and enjoys the mix of pleasure and pain that that gives it...it is a huge turn on for me getting to watch her cum so good.

ncnicem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy the feeling usually, though have also had times where it was borderline uncomfortable/painful as her cervix was sort of hard and grinding on me. Know it can work the other way around and try to be careful. Once early on with a long term gf, I was sort gently admonished when she said "Easy boy! A girl can only take so much cervical stimulation!"

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not anything I "try" to do. One of my first serious partners didn't tell me right away... but she wasn't to go into the bathroom after sex to clean up but rather to throw up.
I asked her why and she said that I was pounding her so deep that she felt her "organs getting re-arranged."
I've been very careful for over 40 + years and have only had the too deep complaint 5-6 times.