Do You Like Looking At Assholes?

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know everyone has their own tastes and all, but for me, the spread ass cheeks or gaping tunnels are just gross to look at. If it's in real life, it's a different story, but photos of bungholes just don't make my dick twitch.

No. I don't want to see one in photos. I don't want to see one in real life. I don't want to be in one. I don't want anything in mine. The mere mention of anal anything is a complete turn off.
Balls hanging between the legs viewed from the back can be sexy as long as the asshole isn't showing. Cheeks can be cute. An asshole is never cute. At least not to me.

reyes12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if i'm really attracted to the guy i want to rim them and it turns me on

if i'm not that into them i find it gross and don't want to

it's got to be clean too. but at the same time i rimmed a guy who had obviously just showered and used talc or something on his crack and it tasted awful and he'd shaved it. it was not sexy. shaved ass is awful lol

Reactions: diver6

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I prefer what's in front but I can always appreciate a nice ass with an appealing asshole also. I am not against rimming guys before or after I've sucked them dry. It's especially enjoyable when they've never experienced it and I've introduced them to something new and pleasurable.

Reactions: greg_ca

When I go to work, I see quite the stunning array of assholes. And I'm not a proctologist, either.

Unfortunately, not one of them are pleasant to look at. :confounded:

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I love staring at a guy’s hole, licking and playing with it. Especially while he’s occupied blowing me or my hubby.

I would seriously love to have a buddy who just wanted his ass eaten regularly, nothing else... maybe shoot his load on me/in my mouth as a climax.
I love to have my ass eaten regularly. I have a bud who used to eat my ass every now and then, and it was fantastic. He’d occasionally stroke me while eating, and sometimes I’d jerk off for his after he finished eating. It was fantastic.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know everyone has their own tastes and all, but for me, the spread ass cheeks or gaping tunnels are just gross to look at. If it's in real life, it's a different story, but photos of bungholes just don't make my dick twitch.
I’m with you and @bobbleworc on this one. A cute butt for sure. A hole...well, not so much.

Reactions: deleted1074483
D

deleted4499

There is nothing sexier than a hot clean hole set in between a sweet pair of cheeks. I don’t know what it is but fingering a hot hole is my favorite thing. Gets me so hard.

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I enjoy looking at a nice, clean hole before I rim and get him squirming in pleasure. I've seen some great asses and holes when I attend a men's naked yoga class. Quite a mental turn-on (I'm too busy in other the yoga positions to get physically turned on!!)

NMNM

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know it sounds bad, but I kind of expect a rim job as standard now, if I’m getting head, I’ll be annoyed if the bottom doesn’t rim and will turn down an offer of head if no rimming too. Am kind of the same with swallowing, guess I’m a cunt haha

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am a total bottom and have never been the giver of cock. i always suck and slurp a cock and balls and if the rest is sweet and clean you can guarantee i will be putting my tongue in his ass and eating it. Rimming and getting rimmed is a total turn on and makes me more of an oral giver. As for looking at pictures, meh! can take or leave them.

Reactions: greg_ca

I think holes are so fucking hot. Love looking at them, licking them, fucking them

Reactions: orangeC