Do you look at/for men's bulges?

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always look at women's chests and other sexy parts as much as possible when out and about. It's a great distraction walking down the street, sitting in a restaurant etc.

I try very hard to be respectful and not stare. I always wonder how much I get caught. I THINK I am very discrete, but I am sure women catch me more than I realize.

So how much of that is two way? Do you ladies watch for crotches? Do you get caught?

How can you tell if a guy is packing (aside from the obvious tight jeans or whatever)? Can you tell if he wears loose clothes? How? I always wonder if I am obviously big (I am more a shower than grower) because I prefer loose clothes.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I were single I would. I know my husband has a very nice bulge and I see women looking at him. Certain ways he sits or stands (especially in jeans that are that softer denim) allows little to the imagination.

I'm quite proud. We just had our 20th anniversary and the girls are both over 18 and we are 'just us' once again. So, to actually answer the question, yes I look at one in particular!

abcd

Experimental Member
Media
i am a guy, and i look at guys cocks in the bathroom, especially at urinals. i might just stare. they usuallly dont notice, as they are looking at my huge soft member.

Reactions: BigBen

Ette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We're all human, of course we sneak a look, then a second look if we see more than we expected!

Reactions: wraparound

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I might sneak a glance or 2, but checking out a guy's bulge is not high on my priority list. Honestly I don't care what he's packing soft. The last guy I was with was less than 3 in. soft but almost 8 hard. :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well..if they are exploding for attention i will look...because there are some men that its difficult be discret about it...but im almost never sure if the bulge is penis or balls...or care about it...

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am a guy, and i look at guys cocks in the bathroom, especially at urinals. i might just stare. they usuallly dont notice, as they are looking at my huge soft member.

Same thing happens to me...I rarely use a urinal....usually just the handicapped stall (more room to unwrap myself to do my "business" and rewrap when I am done....but the times I have used a urinal....the stares are guaranteed...lol.