Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly didn't mean to "go off" on anybody. I didn't quote any posts because I meant it as a general comment, not directed at anyone.

Perhaps I came across more harshly than I meant - I'm just exhausted by the poor use of the Women's Issues forum. I tire because some men find it necessary to tell women that we are wrong. Because you tell a "it happened to me" story, it means women do look (and care) about bulges. Some women do; most women don't.

Yeah im agree its not a women issue, but the thread was here, that why I answered here, maybe a mod can move it in another thread

Like the TGoddess says, men are wired to look, far more than women. Sure I'll notice a nice looking guy on the street, but I don't just see body parts. If pressed, I could say he has a nice butt or beautiful eyes, but personally I like the overall look of a man - not just butt, bulge or abs.

Yeah same for men, we dont notice only ass or boobs, there also the silhouette, the face etc ;) we are agree on this point
But since the title was pretty directed to the bulge part, that why I share my experience about it

To me, every time a man tells his story of how women cock gaze (or love huge dicks or have cleavage on purpose, etc.), it feels like men pushing their worldview on me. Women are different, for the most part. Stop telling me what we do and think.

Yeah, but I guess its because we are on a "big dick site" so dont be surprised, im also sure there alot of fake story in this thread and in another thread like "first reaction of your size" its the internet

And I apologize specifically to Nehoo and Texas. I know you didn't mean to offend. Just tired of the lack of respect for women's issues.

Its ok thanks for your posts, and I understand when I see some thread, like in AAW ;)

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly didn't mean to "go off" on anybody. I didn't quote any posts because I meant it as a general comment, not directed at anyone.

Perhaps I came across more harshly than I meant - I'm just exhausted by the poor use of the Women's Issues forum. I tire because some men find it necessary to tell women that we are wrong. Because you tell a "it happened to me" story, it means women do look (and care) about bulges. Some women do; most women don't.

My point is that unless something happens with said woman, you don't know what she's thinking - positive or negative. Stories mean nothing.

Like the TGoddess says, men are wired to look, far more than women. Sure I'll notice a nice looking guy on the street, but I don't just see body parts. If pressed, I could say he has a nice butt or beautiful eyes, but personally I like the overall look of a man - not just butt, bulge or abs.

To me, every time a man tells his story of how women cock gaze (or love huge dicks or have cleavage on purpose, etc.), it feels like men pushing their worldview on me. Women are different, for the most part. Stop telling me what we do and think.

/end rant, not directed at anyone in particular.

And I apologize specifically to Nehoo and Texas. I know you didn't mean to offend. Just tired of the lack of respect for women's issues.

Thank you for clarifying what you said I agree with you 100% and I'm glad you apologized instead of causing a argument which I hate but if someone keeps pressing me and going and going I'll have to get my point across. Some guys do tell their stories and come across as bragging or lies but their are men like me and Nehooo who aren't trying to brag we just seen this forum and wanted to quote our real life experiences. I agree with him though this def. needs to be moved or I'll just start a similar so I won't offend you or any other women in here. Once again your right about this not being woman issue but if I see something similar or like this in this thread I'm going to be honest and voice my opinion. God Bless!

Reactions: LaFemme

Masculin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always check out crotches and look for big bulges also… I love it and when I find one big and nice one, then I look at the face and I kinda get hard literally

Reactions: chadstallion

Realthick6

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I got older I found myself looking more and more at young mens crotches, not the baggy gangsta, cant see much there.
I love to see a big bulge which i point out to my husband if he is with me. Sometimes I will take my jacket off with no bra just to see if his bulge grows or it it is fake.
Love the ones that dont wear underwear and you can see the shaft and head, turns me on:tongue:

That's very hot. Your husband is a lucky man.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always check out crotches and look for big bulges also… I love it and when I find one big and nice one, then I look at the face and I kinda get hard literally
yup, my feelings also.
the bigger the bulge the more interest i have.

Reactions: Masculin

saberf

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The curiosity killed the cat. I am strange I know
I don't always check out guys but if he's nice looking sometimes I do see his bulge.
But sometime I look the bulge of an ugly guy and i repel it entirely (bleah gross)

I am strange I know

Reactions: Big_Adam

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whilst I love looking at bulges, I always tend to pick the very very straight ones who end up getting rather annoyed because I always look too long - I fear for my life!!! but a good beating can also be a joy!!!
You can look at mine anytime dude.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
One time only. It was when I was on the track team. One of the guys stuffed his shorts with like a bunch of shirts. It looked like he a basketball stuffed in his shorts.

We then took the big group picture. The coach and the cameraman didn't notice the big fucking bulge lol. It can be seen in the yearbook to this day lol.

elizabubblebee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What I was posting on another thread prompted me to want to ask about something I've always wondered about. In the same way that men look at and notice large breasts in public, do you notice or look for large noticible bulges on a man? Do you tend to sneak peeks at the crotch area to see if there's a pronounced bulge? And if you find a man with a large bulge, are you more attracted? Would you approach that man or be more receptive to possible advances from the man?

Just something I've always been curious about.:smile:
Yes big time

Great thread! Just happened to wonder about it today as I suspected two girls peeking at my crotch while I sat opposite them on the subway. When I "checked myself" I noticed I was bulging out big time. Awkward thing was I actually felt REALLY embarrassed and REALLY aroused at the same time