Do you notice a woman's nails?

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do. Like the shorter style. Fingers to me should be red or pink..toes..my wife likes to experiment. One day they might be blue...the next orange...then maybe red. I think a woman who takes care of their nails are sexy.

pn7777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife wears very little makeup, but paints her fingers and toes dark red or maroon. Her nails are average length. Great hygiene. Always loved this.

Diver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
shorter nails are nice, but I don't really care if they're painted or not. I don't normally notice that kind of thing

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This includes fingernails and toenails. Do you prefer long nails over short? Short over long? Painted or unpainted. Say you see a hot chick and she has nasty looking nails, would you still hit her up? When you see a woman with nice nails, what does it say about her to you?
Yes, I notice both fingers and toes.

Just barely longer than her fingertip is nicest. I don't like nails which are too long to be functional. So if they were unpainted, about a 1/8" - 1/4" of white.

I like painted. I like a French manicure best. But I also like pink and red painted nails.

Hot chick with nasty nails? Like all chipped, gouged, sharp, and with dirt under some of the nails? Not so much. But if they're clean, and reasonably maintained (no sharp edges, nice curve) that's plenty good for me. Don't have to be painted all the time to look good.

When I see a woman with nice nails, it says to me that she tries to look nice and puts some time into it.

You didn't ask, but when it really comes down to it, her smile and her eyes are the most important in attracting me initially ;)

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I made a post recently about enjoying being scratched during sex, but that's a different conversation.

Yes, I will notice nails. It has little-to-no bearing on how attractive I am likely to be to a woman, but I can appreciate the creativity that goes into manicured/painted nails.

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This includes fingernails and toenails. Do you prefer long nails over short? Short over long? Painted or unpainted. Say you see a hot chick and she has nasty looking nails, would you still hit her up? When you see a woman with nice nails, what does it say about her to you?

To me painted or nice nails says she wants to look attractive. I like long nails over short, love feeling long nails softly dragged on my back and dug into my back during a good orgasm. No on the nasty nails.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

If met this attractive woman in a bar, her nails would turn me off. Perhaps permanently. LadyDeathstrikePromo1-X2.jpg

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really dont notice a women's nails to be truthful (unless they were like adbnormally long and luminus). I know women like to preen, but if you really want a honest answer as to wants going round in my head, its generally if you've got a pretty face and a great body i'm not really seeing nails, shoes, hairstyle etc.

ohhhhwest

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love looking at a women's nails. Long, short, painted, or whatever, as long as her nails are clean and well maintained. The first thing I look at on a women after her nails to be honest. Nice nails are the small accessory to let me know that a woman takes care of herself.
If a women looks nice but her nails aren't so nice looking, I think I would have to assess the rest of her appearance to make a final decision.

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its not the first thing i notice. as long as hands seem clean, i dont much care. they arent my hands.

i do question the 'look at my nails!' approach. i do notice if they seem overdone, and I take it as a sign of either vanity, or low self-confidence.

It's nice to know a gal likes to take care of herself and cares about her appearance, but as long as they aren't dirty then it wouldn't bother me :) Long nails can make for interesting sensations mind.

maturanga

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate long nails, mentally associate it lazy persons that do any work that can break the fingernails and and to an egocentric personality that needs to attract attention. And mainly I hate the paiting toenails, is a big turn off for me.

So for me taste, short, unpating and clean. But like that a woman had a little of tomboy in this and in other aspects of her personality.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

interesting question, I have always thought nails were something women got to impress other women. as far as dating material I never really notice unless it's like the super insane long curved nails that make the girls hands almost useless.
I notice for if they are clean
however I trained Brazilian jiu jitsu for like six years so I do notice if a girl has nails just a bit too long
but I'd still train with her if her nails were too long I'd just tell her it would be a problem

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh yes yes...I notice finger nails and toe nails... I like them painted red or french tips. Like many, hygiene is important. Clean hands and feet well maintained. I notice everywhere I go. I've paid many compliments to female toll collectors and fast food workers passing me my McDonalds. LOL...

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always notice a woman's nails if they're nice but it's not a deal breaker, my wife mostly has natural fairly short nails as she likes dress making and sewing so finds it more practical. She'll often have false nails put on to go out with or sometimes just paint her own, but yeah I do find nails sexy!