Do you prefer fucking pussy or guy's hole?

StrenghtenMe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Which feels better, which makes you cum more/faster, do you prefer cumming inside or pulling out etc.
Is it more satisfying to make guy cum or make woman cum.
It seems like consensus is that ass is generally tighter but its only tight in one place while pussy is tight at the whole lenght. And of course you have to use a lot of lube when fucking ass.
Of course sexual preference will also matter- I suspect straight leaning bi guys will prefer pussy because they are more turned on by it etc.

Reactions: 678wsb

PsychicPenguin22

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah, I get more turned on by pussy, making a woman cum, etc. But then again, I'm a bottom when it comes to men, so make of that what you will.

In general, I like men's asses but not necessarily up close and personal. Like the actual hole doesn't exactly turn me on with men, but it does with women, probably because I'm not into fucking the former but I do the latter.

Dcleatr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I get more turned on by pussy, making a woman cum, etc. But then again, I'm a bottom when it comes to men, so make of that what you will.

In general, I like men's asses but not necessarily up close and personal. Like the actual hole doesn't exactly turn me on with men, but it does with women, probably because I'm not into fucking the former but I do the latter.
Well put! You may have, hit the nail on the head, for me. Thanks

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I cum a bit faster with pussy for sure. Fucking guys I tend to last a bit longer fucking guys. I think "preference" will just depend on which side you lean to more (men vs women). I don't think either is actually "better" than the other. That's subjective. I enjoy both for different reasons.

But I prefer guys a bit more overall... so i guess I would lean to guy's hole per this post? even though it isn't strictly because I prefer a guy's anus literally ya know. Not sure that was explained too well but I tried lol

Reactions: elroio and sonny84

zazazaottantanove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In general I am more attracted to guys than gals but I firmly like pussy more than I like a guy’s hole. The firm grasp over the whole shaft, added to the natural wetness, makes it an experience like no other. I also like eating pussy more than eating ass or sucking cock.

That’s why for me trans men are the ultimate experience.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, when you pose the question in such a romantic and intimate way, who couldn't resist answering -- or throwing up a little in one's own mouth.
LOL, nearly made me spit out my drink.

Just remember the crowd we’re in. Kick back and revel in the magnificent manner in which our gender can embarrass itself.

• Haha
Reactions: Modern_Caveman

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having sex with a man is much different than sex with a woman. It's two different experiences. As if you are comparing apples to oranges. There are certain things that I prefer about women and certain things that I prefer about men. But not one over the other...for me anyway.

Modern_Caveman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's two different experiences. As if you are comparing apples to oranges. There are certain things that I prefer about women and certain things that I prefer about men.
^ This
The physicality of it isn't really that different. It's the...everything else that makes these two experiences unique.

For instance, women have this easy grace about them. Men have a certain intensity. This one difference alone gives the sex a completely different flavour. That's more what comes to mind when I think "I'm craving a little man-sex," or "god, I'd kill to be with a woman right now." The structure of the hole doesn't really enter into it.
But that's just me.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
My fuckbuddy definitely prefers pussy over a my hole, however in terms of ease, conveninience and no dramas or stress, he definitely prefers my hole over a pussy. There are no games, issues or hidden agenda's we hook up to fuck, the expectation is there for both of us, at the end, we happily go our seperate ways, tillt he next time. Neither of us feel used and enjoy the time together. No pussy will ever be that comfortable, lol.