Do you scratch your balls

I'm always adjusting. My balls and I are in a constant battle over where they are as opposed to where I want them to be.

I'm going to have to agree with krashdown, I'm always adjusting. I've got big low hangers and they are always moving around. Keep in mind also that their supposed to move around, up and down depending on the heat situation, so part of it is mother nature at work just trying to keep the boys productive and in good health.

In high school everyone always thought I was playing with myself, but it wasn't until I got older and started seeing other guys equipment that I figured out I had some big balls and that was why I was always re-adjusting. I certainly wasn't having that conversation with my mom or dad at that age. They never had a birds and bees discussion with me so ball adjustment was not one of the things to speak about. (Though I vaguely remember my father speaking to me about dressing to one side or the other, but that was when he was trying to get me to wear boxers and I just didn't like them.)
 
I'll agree with No_Strings:biggrin1:
...and I'll go a step further and say this (just because I can...being black:wink: )
Black men (Am.) have a tendency to even do it more without a thought.
Now I will admit, I had an excuse at one time by wearing a jockey-strap
but now that I generally wear boxers...I don't as much.
It's a male thing....:wink: Personally, I'd much rather have someone else do it for me:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

No, I don't think it's scratchin balls, Whopper. We (some of us) grab our dicks. As I can recall Richard Pryor had a joke about that. Maybe someone remembers what it was.
 
I thought all men scratched and adjusted their balls, I didn't think it was because they actually itched I thought it was to make sure no one had stolen them while they were distracted farting, burping and nose picking.
Yes we have to make shure that no bad girl has stolen our jewels.:biggrin1:

Sometime the balls take an unconfortable place and we have to arrange them

The massive streams of blood can cause itching too. (thats hapends on any part of the body)
 
No, I don't think it's scratchin balls, Whopper. We (some of us) grab our dicks. As I can recall Richard Pryor had a joke about that. Maybe someone remembers what it was.

Richard Pryor said:
"N*****s be holding them dicks too, jack. Some white people be going, 'Why do you guys hold your things?' Say, you done TOOK everything else, motherfucker."
 
Interesting thread.

After having spent a lot of time overseas, I've come to this conclusion:

North American men frequently crotch-grab in front of other men to reaffirm their masculinity. It's usually not due to an itchy dick or balls.

I've never seen men crotch-grab in the UK, Australia or France as a means to reaffirm their masculinity. While overseas, I did see a few men to do it for obvious reasons: itchiness and lewd behavior (grab yourself when pissed off at someone). :biggrin1:
 
Richard Pryor said:
"N*****s be holding them dicks too, jack. Some white people be going, 'Why do you guys hold your things?' Say, you done TOOK everything else, motherfucker."

LoL...yes, that's it. Damn he was funny. Only time I was afraid of laughing to death (seriously).

The man now (imo) is George Lopez. :biglaugh: Love his line about FEMA rebuilding New Orleans (fema meaning "find every Mexican available). Es verdad. I sure found some.
 
I'm not sure if this is a "straight" thing. However I have noticed lately that straight guys usually scratch at their balls for no reason.
Tonight I was talking to a co-worker and he just scratched himself, it took all my power not to look down at him scratching. I notice a lot of guy's are always adjusting themselves. However I never do that,

I'm straight and yea I guess I scratch my balls from time to time... but eighter I need to adjust or maybe I have an itch or maybe it just feels good to me and at the moment I don't care who sees. I can't see where it would have anything to whether a person was straight or gay. All guys have the same balls and we all need to touch 'em from time to time for one reason or another. What's wrong with that?
 
I am very open about being gay and I don't hide it from anyone. In my old job I have 5 young man working for me and they all straight. They do it because of the it itches. They all do it in front of me and they don't seem to care about it. I never make any comment and they all knew I saw what they all did. And "NO" I don't make any pass at them. I respected them and they respected me.
 
I think all guys scratch their balls every so often. It is just something that men do.

When I was in college a female friend saw me doing it and asked me, "If I had an STD or something," because she felt I was constantly doing it. Since then I have tried to be aware and only do it in private settings.
 
yeah, I catch myself touching and arranging quite often. You know how things get stuck and crunched up during the day...