Do you swallow?

D

deleted15981831

I love giving my boyfriend oral sex, and his semen tastes fine, but every time I have ingested it, I get a rather nasty stomach-ache. Have any of you incurred similar issues? He loves to swallow my load, and has had no problem with it, and so I feel bad (although he says it's no big deal).

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, everytime that I suck a cock I swallow their load.
When I first began sucking dick I was afraid of the tastes or that it woukd be a lot of cum at one time but decided to go for it and loved it. Now I think it is a waste if I suck a cock and not eat my reward. I love that stuff. Can't get enough if it. Yum yum give me some cum.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's probably just nerves. I can't imagine that a little cum would actually upset your stomach. Just relax and learn to love it. Few things beat the intimacy of swallowing another man's cum.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cum is sacred in my view. I contains a male's DNA and the very essence of Life within it. I always swallow another guy's seed spillage and lap up my own as well. Fresh warm cum is a sexual fine wine meant to be savored and enjoyed warm as it slides down my throat and becomes part of my essential male being.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love giving my boyfriend oral sex, and his semen tastes fine, but every time I have ingested it, I get a rather nasty stomach-ache. Have any of you incurred similar issues? He loves to swallow my load, and has had no problem with it, and so I feel bad (although he says it's no big deal).
Oral sex is terrific and spunk always has a fine taste. With many years of cum swallowing I have never had a bad effect after so I think it s down to you either overthinking or being tense. Relax, enjoy the taste, swill it around inside your mouth before you swallow, and, swallow slow.
I sucked off twice so far today and no after-effects and hoping to swallow more later when I go back to the glory hole

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cum is sacred in my view. I contains a male's DNA and the very essence of Life within it. I always swallow another guy's seed spillage and lap up my own as well. Fresh warm cum is a sexual fine wine meant to be savored and enjoyed warm as it slides down my throat and becomes part of my essential male being.

Agree 100%. My lover and I believe the same way and never waste our cum loads. Most times, we swallow each other's man juice directly from the tap. Other times we cum on each other's food or in our drinks. We cum in ice trays so we can have cumcicles in our beverages. No matter how it happens, we always consume our cum loads in one way or another - never waste that precious man seed!

D

deleted6604081

Oral sex is terrific and spunk always has a fine taste. With many years of cum swallowing I have never had a bad effect after so I think it s down to you either overthinking or being tense. Relax, enjoy the taste, swill it around inside your mouth before you swallow, and, swallow slow.
I sucked off twice so far today and no after-effects and hoping to swallow more later when I go back to the glory hole
crikey! Busy day.

Reactions: deleted16124871
D

deleted6604081

True words, can’t argue with that. I hope the rest of the day is as fruitful.

D

deleted16873301

I swallow and love every drop. But I prefer it if he cums deep inside my hole. But any place my top wants to cum he gets to cum and I take it swallow. That’s my place as a bottom. And I love it.

D

deleted15981831

My boyfriend is very insistent that I take his load. One time I spat it out and he slapped me across the face and told me to lick it up. I never spat it out again.
I honestly don't know whether to be outraged or erotically intrigued. I think it may be both. Were you shocked? Did it hurt? Has he ever been prone to violence, at other times? Or was this good safe fun?

Reactions: RJThomas

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly don't know whether to be outraged or erotically intrigued. I think it may be both. Were you shocked? Did it hurt? Has he ever been prone to violence, at other times? Or was this good safe fun?

A part of being submissive is the fear of the unknown and letting go. To avoid sounding any more cheesy, let's just call it good safe fun!

D

deleted15981831

A part of being submissive is the fear of the unknown and letting go. To avoid sounding any more cheesy, let's just call it good safe fun!
I know what you mean. I remember the first time my boyfriend grabbed my hair during sex, and I loved it. Not because the actual pulling physically pleased me (it doesn't), but because he took such a liberty, and I found that insanely sexy. I love it when he gets bossy and/ or forceful. A slap might be kind of exciting.