Do you tear

troller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Every time we have sex my girl friend tears on the bottom of her vagina it heals in about a week but then it opens up again. We use plenty of lube and I go in slow but I am about 6 inches around and it takes a bit of pushing to get in and she has some pain each time. Is this a problem any of you have had and how did you solve it.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first make sure after fooling around,she says to you "i want your cock in me"
not you saying i want to fuck you and her assuming position.

the reason for this is when she is horny enough to ask you to fuck her
she is in the right state of mind to handle you.

also try toys that are smaller in girth than you,
i like to use glass toys soaked in warm water on her
whilst she sucks on me.

this usually leads to her saying "i want your cock in me"
then be very very liberal with the lube...also try to pull on her
butt or thighs so her pussy lips are fully open whilst fucking,

this all should reduce the tears...

also everything pieter said. ;)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Its the story of my life for the past 11 years. Use some Vagisil cream for lube, it has a numbing agent in it that will help her get past the tearing pain. Also, she might have a semen allergy that could be making it harder for this area to heal well between sex, if you arent cumming inside of her then don't worry about the semen allergy possibility.

I tear a lot less if my husband doesnt cum inside. Because i get so swollen afterwards.

She has a very tight vaginal opening, the tissue can only stretch so much without tearing a little. Some of us are made that way. Have her gently rub vitamin E oil in that area and massage it in to keep it moist and supple between sex.

Other than that there isnt a whole lot more you can do. It totally sucks.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
* sob * * sniff *

Yes... I am prone to crying at sad movies.

Ohhhhhh, you mean "tare" (pronunciation), not "teer" (pronunciation)

My bad.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tore my ex's fourchette during the first night of our honeymoon in Mexico. We found some Campho Phenique in the hotel's pharmacy and used it in conjunction with lube. Not only did it work on the wound, it has a numbing agent so the tear went pain free the rest of our romps. So did my dick, which made me last much longer than usual.

Prior to that week, we had torn it a few times, with a long hiatus in between fucking to let it heal. Because we were on our honeymoon, and we had a definite fuckfest agenda, pausing wasn't an option.

After that week though, the tearing stopped. Partially because her fourchette may have been properly stretched, partly because she stopped wanting to have sex... with me.

But that's another story,