Do you wear thongs?

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
I'm curious how common it is. It looks unbelievably uncomfortable. However its probably the best invention the fashion industry has ever come up with. Instant boner when i see it in public hanging out of a girls shorts. holy shit. :tongue:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thongs are basically the only undies I wear under my pants. If I'm just lounging around the house I just have regular panties or boy-short panties on with a baby-doll T.. but when I'm wearing pants and I'm out in public, it's all about the thong.

I don't find it uncomfortable, but I just wear basic, simple cotton thongs, or elastic G-strings. I steer clear of really lacy/frilly fabrics/designs.

You won't see it hanging out of my shorts though.. I try to avoid looking like a trashy attention seeker in public. If I wear shorts, I'm definitely wearing a shirt that covers my top half a bit more.. if I'm wearing a cute top that shows a lil cleavage, I'm definitely wearing pants or capris on bottom.. and you'll never catch me with my bra or panties hanging out for everyone and their families to see. There's a time and a place.

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

I will if I'm wearing yoga pants or other tight pants that you can see underwear lines through, but usually when I wear that kind of pants or capris I'm going commando unless it's on a date then I keep like 4-5 pairs of dry thongs in a drawstring bag in my purse

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm a commando kinda girl. If I wear a skirt, I typically wear boyshorts... The second skin feeling kind... I think thongs are awful, in general. They're uncomfortable and I think they look horrid on me.

That being said... SoCal likes that trashy "thong hanging out the back" thing, too *eyeroll*... So, I bought a few thongs to wear for him.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes, like everyone else said, it depends on what I'm wearing. They really aren't uncomfortable though, at least I don't think so.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes under pants, not usually under a dress or skirt unless it's necessary to stop panty lines or I think hubby might need some extra "motivation" LoL

lustybustybbw

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all the time! I am usually too juicy for g-strings unless I have something planned. Thongs are soooo much more comfortable than any other type of panty when you have a larger ass. Other types just bunch up & no one is happy. Men (and some women I have talked to) just don't understand that thongs bought in the proper size sit where they are supposed to & do not ride up, get tight or chafe. I have plain ones for everyday/work & everything from mesh to lace to satin for other times.