Doctor John

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
John had a very easy life growing up. His family was very well off and he lived in southern california with his family till he was 18 like every other kid but he was not and he knew it. John always had better stuff than the rest and drove a different car to school each day of the week. His dad was one of the richest men in the country and therefore every material need was met. He was spoiled and he felt out of place kinda depersonalized and mitigated. He wanted to help people and not just have a free ride his whole life. For most of his life his friends in his exclusive circle worshiped him as a king. One day he woke up and decided he didnt want this life, he didnt want to take over the family business he knew there was more to life and he wanted that. John told his parents he wanted to lead a normal life being a middle class worker of some sort. His mother pleaded to John to accept their help in trying to help people afterall he was her only son and she wanted nothing more than for him to be happy but at the same time keep up appearences for her husbands corporation. They would argue on a daily basis between him and his father until one night right before his 18th birthday he just walked out got in his car and drove off into the night. John thought to himself "How am i going to do this without them". John decided he was going to be a doctor and save lives. Now John was the best looking kid in school and always had girls and guys all over him. John identified as being straight but he had alot gay friends he hung out with, his best friend was gay he had no problem even when his friend would flirt with him he'd joke around and sarcasticly flirt back. He looked like a greek god, rock hard abs, well defined muscle 130lbs and he stood at 6' 5" and he worked out frequently to pass the time. He had gotten his looks from his mother her soft skin, luscious green eyes and silky jet black hair you just needed to run your hands through and most of all the nicest sculpted ass ever. Even with all the looks in the world he was still shy when it came to girls and for that he was still a virgin and wasnt really interested in changing that in the near future unless it was with the hottest girl in school, Ashley who lived down the street in the mansion. Rumor had it she was a size queen. John admired and often fantasized about her and became friends with her but was too scared to go for it because simply put he know he didnt have enough to satisfy her with a 4 inch penis. Flaccid it was only about 2 inches, erecent it was about 4 inches. He had felt out of place about this and often got depressed about it so he decided he didnt need woman and focused on his hopes and dreams. He drove to washington state while living in a hotel with some cash he got out of his bank he applied to the state college hoping to get accepted to their medical program. He was always a straight a student at high school and did sports and extra curricular activites and helped out at the spca on weekends so that helped. John had decided he didnt need his fathers money so he took the rest out of the bank and gave it to some homeless guy that was sitting near the atm. He wanted to do things on his own and get by with his own ways he had had enough of everything being handed to him on a silver platter. He had to make his own life and live it by himself. John went back to the hotel where the manager informed him of a call from the college...

Continue?

Last edited:

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh, you'll find out im trying to set up a decent plot but im deciding between 2 things, should he get accepted or go back home?

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 2

John had some doubt because his parents usually made things happen for him and now he was without them, their help and influence. He kinda felt home sick but determined to call the college back and take whatever they said at face value. He slowly walked up to his hotel room and opened the door took off his coat and sat down and called the guidance office at the college.
"Hello you guys called me to tell me if i got accepted or not to your medical program"
"Yes"
"Well?"
"You have been accepted to the college"
"Thanks and im wondering about financial aid"
"Are you not John Scott jr son of billionaire and inventor John Scott sr?
"Yes"
"You dont need it, your father had called and said he would pay for it for you"
"Tell him i dont need his money now tell me how i can do this on my own"
"Come in tomorow and we can arrange things for you"
"Thanks bye"
"Bye"
John felt on top of the world and decided to jack off as sort of a self victory because he had overcome his fathers money. He slowly undressed and laid on the bed looked at himself in the mirror on the ceiling and wondered why it was there but laying there he waqs how how he was as he looked down at his face so smooth and clean shaven next down to his nipples which were hard and he lightly tweaked them feeling a bit of pleasurable pain and down to his chest where a line of hair pointed down kinda like a map. His ego then crashed as he looked down and only saw his small uncut cock standing at attention. He had precum like noones business it was like a leaky faucet when he was horny, you could always tell when he was hard because there was a giant wet spot on his pants he slowly tugged his foreskin over his penis head sending waves of pleasure and he started thrusting up with his whole hand around it and with all the precum pouring out he didnt need any lube. He keep doing this speeding up imagining what he would do to Ashley, his sexy puerto rican friend. Just as he thought about the firm ample breasts he ejaculated and he screamed in pleasure and then it happened...

Last edited:

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 3

John blacked out. When he awoke he was intubated and in a hospital strapped down to a bed. His father, mother, and 15 of his closest friends and family was in the room all muttering and milling about talking about random stuff. He started choking and he couldnt move to get the tube out of his throat. His mother immediatly told him to calm down and try not to struggle until the nurse's came. They finally came and removed the tube and John spent the next hour coughing and bitching about how sore his throat was and arguing with his family and friends because they wouldnt tell him what happened to him. They finally spoke up and told him he had a car accident when he was going to meet the guidance counselor he got in a car crash and he had a mri and they discovered he had a tumor. He had called up his dad and apologized for everything before he went into surgery. It went succesfully but they had to leave some in because it was in the place where you store memories and he continued on with medical school until one day he blacked out again and they found it had come back so they did another surgery and they took all of it out. The doctors came in and told him he could go home in 2 more days. He couldnt remember anything but was reassured it would come back. He learned that there was only 1 year of medical school left for him before he graduated. Surprised he couldnt remember the last 3 years he talked with his friends caught up and when he was released he went back to his dorm that he didnt know he had. He met his roommate and learned many new things and then he crashed on his bed. He woke up the next day with his memory and the strange feeling something was different. His roommate had company and it didnt sound friendly he looked at a clock at it read 6:03am. He decided to lay there and then he realised those moans werent female they were male...two males were going at it less than 10 feet away doggy style with the covers off he could see in the dim morning light. Oddly enough he felt kinda turned on by it then he remembered he had a girlfriend and they were only at first base. He reached down to his cock and felt that it was still small in size and he wished at that moment it was bigger so he could be a little more confident. He thought about Ashley who he learned had stayed at home and lived the high life. He got up after they left the roomed and prepared for his day.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 4

He remembered that during med school he wanted to go into gynecology to get over his fear of inadequacy. During that time he met his current girlfriend, Betty. She wanted to be a gynecologist and she was bisexual. She flirted with all of the woman in the class including the teacher. The rest of the guys envied her and wanted her. It was actually a dare to go out with her from his roommate that he knew way gay. His roommate thought we would chicken out. He transfered out of gynecologoy into urology and became known as Dr. Dick. He hated that name but he wanted to know why his penis was so small and if there was any options and generally because talking about your penis is a taboo and he loved it because he was sheltered and wanted out. He was the top student he learned on his way to become one of the top doctors of the year. His teacher was proud of him for learning and then applying his knowlede to patients when they had a free clinic day at the college. He loved the fact he had accomplished so much and conquered a brain tumor and was right back out of the hospital 2 days after surgery. His penis dissapointed him though and his thoughts dwelled on that 24/7. His girlfriend was pressuring him to make another move on her. He was getting desperate he ordered every available online drug to try to make it bigger even Human Growth Hormone (HGH). He was running out of ideas and didnt want to feel like a loser with a small dick. He had a job working at the college library and a student aide to the teacher kinda like his secretary. All the things he ordered cost tons of money and he couldnt keep up with it not by himself. The time had come to talk to his father, but only after graduation. That was in 12 weeks. John tried to make minimum payments and he got by just barely but he was doing it on his own. The weeks slowly came and went and it came time for graduation. John stood proudly up on a stage and gave a speech about how the future was bright because there was 80 doctors graduating today. Betty was waiting patiently as he walked off stage after his speech and dragged him to the bathroom. She pushed him into a stall and tore off his shirt and ran her fingers down those washboard abs and through his hair and as he protested she got out the duct tape and bound his hands and feet and pushed him onto the toilet seat. John felt afraid and tried to remove them. She removed his pants and then his underwear, and she paused and looked down at his cock. It was small like smaller than average i mean she has seen quite a few in her life time and they were like 6-8" but damn this was small. She decided to mess with him for making her wait for so long when she could have had much better. She liked all penis's but somehow she resented this one for being so small so she blindfolded him and took all his clothes and before she closed the door kicked him in the nuts and with his blindfold on he didnt expect anything so he was awaiting something to happen so when that happened he was still bound by the duct tape and couldnt do anything about the pain. He waited like 5 minutes till he couldnt hear anything and used the hook on the door lock to peel off the duct tape on his eyes. He did the same thing with his hands and looked around for his clothes. His now ex-girlfriend took them with her and he was stuck naked in a bathroom next to the stage. He decided to wait for someone with a cell phone to come in so he could call anyone. John looked down at his balls they were starting to spell and hurt alot and there was a little blood. He knew that he needed ice on them and some anti-biotics to stop an infection because there was a chance. It had been 3 hours he waited there until someone walked in. He asked to use their cell phone. He wondered who to call..

Who should he call? Ghostbusters, his roommate, Ashley, his Dad?

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really need some suggestions for the next part it can go either way right now, gay straight, bi, threesome anything is possible..do i need to fix anything? spelling error somewhere? all help is appreciated

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 5

He decided to call his dad and have a serious talk about his life. He had always been able to rely on him and he would help him anyway he could he figured it couldnt be that bad, right? He regretted having a fight and trying to run away and the fact his dad stuck with him through surgery was powerful. Johns dad was being the better man and standing up and taking care of him through that ordeal. He called his dad's cell phone number and his assistant picked up.
"Hello, dad?"
"Who is this?"
"His son John"
"Where are you?"
"Let me just talk to my dad"
"Where are you?"
"Im in college stuck and need his help"
"Be right over"
"Come in the bathroom by the stage"
"Sure thing ill tell him"

John waited patiently in the nude inside the stall for about 15 minutes until his dad walked in and said
"Josh?"
"Um..this is kinda the wrong time for this but can you get me some pants and a shirt?"
"What happened?"
"I dont want to talk about it"
"Come on you can tell me anything"
John then proceeded to tell his dad the whole story while hiding inside the stall about he talked about how inadequate he felt because the Scott family jewels where not helping his sexual or social status because he was depressed and angry that his genitals didnt match his body.
John Scott sr. had his assistant bring him some clothes and they walked out and got into the limo. The ride to his parents home was short because they decided to move closer to their son to be supportive when he had had surgery.

"Son, we can try something about your 'little' problem you know?"
"Really?" John asked surprised
"Ive tried everything even HGH and nothing seemed to work"
"John, you do realise i have friends in the chemical and drug industry who can help you if itll make you feel better.
"Sure dad right now i just want to go home, get bandaged up and sleep."
"Fine son meet me in my office in the morning, ill have a couple of them come over."

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Maybe a little later tonight ill add some more and we'll see what goes from there... this is my first story and i kinda want to not end it fast but this was a learning experience for me in writing and there will be another story soon after i finish this

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 6

When John awoke in the morning he went downstairs and looked around for his dad he saw that the scientists, researchers, and all their assistants were awaiting in his dads private movie theater discussing todays variety.

They greeted and talked awhile all the while John was totally embarassed as the scientists referred to his manhood at Item 1. In all his days he could remember at college his teacher and classmates in his urologist and other class's called it a penis or a slang term but nothing ever so cold and heartless. He kinda enjoyed it on a small scale because he felt good to call it something else instead of HIS penis. That brought about ownership and he didnt want to own something that small. The scientists had John's dad leave the room and told him john was in good hands. John disrobed as they requested and the scientists moved in and inspected Item 1. There sterilized gloves poked and prodded and felt around and as the scientists called out numbers their assistants wrote them down.

When his dad was in the room previously they had discussed what John had done in an attempt by himself to make it bigger and what the scientists could do to help. Each scientist had a turn with it in his flaccid state measuring and re checking everything, testicle size, hair length, pore size, length of foreskin and many other odd things. They discussed that with their plan of 'action' they realized that because he had been taking pills that boost testosterone and HGH that the side effects of this cure for Item 1 could be varied from moderate to extreme.
They took John down to their lab and examined him further and took blood tests and had many different physicals. John went along with it because he knew if it worked he could finally be 'happy'.

His mother had commented that happyness is like a bottle of wine, "Its great while it lasts but when you finally finish it its gone and fades away." He refused to beleive it because what had happened was the worst thing imagineable in his eyes. Rumors of his small penis were probably floating around on the internet and his college already. He would show them someday, that they were wrong. He would be bigger, he HAD to be bigger..

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 7

When the scientists finished collaborating and mixing their data they told John they needed to examine his erect state. John was so embarassed he wished he was anywhere except in a room full of 30 or so scientists masturbating trying to get hard. When he finally was hard they flocked over to it and he was amazed at how enthusiastic they were to do so.

After the examination they told him what could be done.
"We could potentially quadruple the size of Item 1 when it is erect"
"Are you messing with me? I mean if you are say so"
"We are not messing we have been experimenting with a sort of shock therapy that expands erectile tissue but.."
"But whats the problem"
"The problem is it would possibly make the size of Item 1 when it is flaccid bigger by six inches"
"That would be great!!!"
"The size and weight of it would potentially be uncomfortable to live with"
"No it would be perfect, when can we do this?"
"The side effects are pretty serious though, one of the main ones being chemical imbalances that trigger you to be attracted to the same sex."
"Your saying it could make me gay?"
"Yes but its only happened in 13% of patients"
"Excellent, when can we start"
"Immediatly once you sign the forms"
"Okay bring them in here and lets get started"

Should i continue?

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 8

John signed every paper they brought him with joy and excitement, he was finally getting what he wanted and the joy he'd be able to bring to himself and his ex girlfriend when she was how wrong she was! God he couldnt stop thinking about how big his penis would be and the how much it would way and what it would look like. He got so obsessed about he it yelled at the doctors to hurry up. He followed them to a room where a table with stirrups and he got up into them and the nurses strapped him into it. They started an iv of morphine in which John started to feel loopy and laughed at anything even if it wasnt remotely funny. He then fell asleep for awhile, when he awoke there was something attached to his penis that made it feel numb, tingly and vaguely prickly. There was also something in his ass that was touching something that made him want to cry out in joy. All of a sudden a big looming voice told a nurse "Up his morphine" and John slowly went back to sleep. When he awoke it was 2 weeks later and in that time there was a person assigned to watch him to see if and when he woke up. John tried to sit up but realised that it caused some pain. The person left the room to go tell the doctors he had awoken. John eagerly ripped off the sheets and was greeted by the penis of his dreams. It was standing at erect like a morning woody so big it had lifted the sheets up off him and all he had to do was slide them to the side. It pointed straight up at him and was a full 7 inches in girth and 14 1/2 inches in length. He was astounded this had worked. He felt the strange urge to lick it....

Continue?

halflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Chapter 9

When the doctors came in he wanted to get up and hug them because he was happy with the result. His flaccid state was 8 inches in length and 4 inches in girth. The explained how well it went and the results were excellent and his blood work came back fine and he should be able to go home later that day and take it easy. John thought the whole time how he was going to drive to his ex's house walk up to her doorstep rip off his clothes and show off his erect penis to her and tell her that she missed out and walk away.
Later that day he got up and walked around as he was getting ready to leave. His dad was in talking to the doctors and thanking them for a good job. John marveled at the sheer weight of his new penis. The only thing he noticed was that he caught himself staring at the crotch of the head doctors assistant. John went home and went straight to bed which surprised him because he had been asleep for a very long time already. He awoke the next day and sent in several applications to a variety of different hospitals hoping to be accepted for an internship there.
He found himself wanting to take his new penis for a test drive so he surfed the net looking for porn and found himself looking at straight porn and noticed more than ever the penis on the guy and thats what he jacked off to. He didnt think twice about it.
About a week later he found himself looking at it again then decided to look at bisexual porn and he kept watching and fantasizing about the guy's penis's.
Two weeks passed by and he had got accepted to a private hospital in Texas. He began watching gay porn and often laid in bed thinking about how it might feel to have sex with a guy. Watching lesbian and straight porn or even thinking about woman did nothing for him anymore. He then woke up one day and realised he was attracted to men.
Freaking out he called the doctor.
"What the hell did you do to me?"
"What do you mean?"
"Im fantasizing about things im not normally attracted to"
"Due to your use of HGH and other testosterone boosters combined with the risks the procedure brought it may have caused an imbalance resulting in a temporary or permanent attraction to the same sex"
"You made me gay" -click-

John just sat in his room thinking his life over, maybe he had been this way before. I mean he had chosen to be a urologist out of every other speciality. He kept thinking this over and over and it became his obsession for three weeks. He moved to Texas and started his internship there and decided to keep his sexual orientation private. His penis however could not it seemed to grow when it was around a room full of people and everyone noticed and applauded and all the woman seemed to flock to him. He now had the right size penis to go with the sexy body.
John kept feeling urges to want to have sex with another man. He had to fight them constantly to stay focused on his internship and his career. He wanted to not feel this way that he had to hide it from everybody so he took it upon himself to satisfy his urges secretly. The hospital had a bathroom on the 5th floor that people reffered to as the 'hookup' spot.
He decided to go there one day not knowing what he was looking for but yet new what he wanted. He sat in a stall and looked through to the hole in the wall at crotch level he had to he had a burning desire to pleasure a man he was about to give in....

Reactions: mgkelley

Geek2Freak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
na please make him straight. Not gay. Not bi. 100% straight. There are far too many gay stories already and I'm looking for a good story that I can use.

Geek2Freak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
na please make him straight. Not gay. Not bi. 100% straight. There are far too many gay stories already and I'm looking for a good story that I can use.