Does a tight pussy feel the same inside as a tight ass?

realfake

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can fuck a pussy for an hour without cumming, but get me inside her asshole and I bust in under 10 minutes guaranteed, sometimes even less!

The asshole is amazing, feeling the first tight 2 inches open up as your cock slides inside is amazing, then it opens up a little bit inside her. Grips the base hard and keeps me rock hard like a cock ring. Inside her ass is soft and smooth but still tighter than most pussies IMO. Once you get past about 5-7 inches up her ass you hit her "inside colon" which leads into her intestines. Once your cock pops through this she is usually in some pain, but HOLY FUCK, it feels amazing, tighter than any pussy i ever had. Gripping your cock at the tip and the bottom, epic. hold on to the hips and slam it in deeper, her inside colon will relax and accept your cock. (She cant control that colon, only her body)
After this i usually pump a few good times and unleash a huge cum load inside her beat up asshole.

Damn, I should call up my little anal slut. Got me all horny.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A SMOOTH SLICK WET PUSSY. WHEN YOU SLIDE YOU COCK IN A WET PUSSY THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN COMPARE IT TOO. A PUSSY FEELS JUST EXACTLY LIKE WHERE YOUR COCK NEEDS TO BE. A PUSSY WAS MADE FOR A COCK. IT FITS PERFECTLY. IT HUGS A COCK PERFECTLY. IT FUCK YOUR COCK PERECTLY. IHAVN'T FUCK AN ASS YET BUT IT'S COMING. I WOULD BET I WOULD PREFER A WET SLICK VELVETY PUSSY. THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS EARTH THAT EVEN COMES CLOSE TO PUSSY EXCEPT HAVEING YOUR COCK SUCKED BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO SUCK COCK. NOT EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW TO SUCK COCK. I LOVE A DEEP SLOW COCK SUCKING BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A COCK. USUALLY A MAN KNOWS HOW TO SUCK A COCK BETTER THAN A WOMEN OR THATS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE. I'LL TAKE THEM BOTH.

Reactions: submit452

Jckd_co

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ass is always tighter at first. Also,imo ass feels different between guys and girls.

Also, I haven't fucked many guys bare and i fucking hate condoms lol nothing is comfortable for me. And no, I'm not claiming to be too huge for condoms,I just can't find a comfortable fit.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My girlfriend keeps her pussy tight with exercise. And she and my fuck buddy have tight asses. But the feel between a pussy and an ass is different. That's because a pussy has natural lubrication which feels wonderful when you slide your cock into her. You can't get the same sensation with the lubricant you use for anal fucking. It may feel fantastic, but to me it is different.

Reactions: submit452

wd656166248

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have never come across a pussy I couldn't penetrate. Several times I have come across an asshole I had no chance of getting inside. And I'm pretty average sized. They both have a different feel but ass is tighter

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The feeling's different. The muscle texture, viscosity of the natural lube of the pussy over the synthetic lube used for the ass. The angle of entry. Lots of things. Which is better depends upon the person doing the fucking.

Personally, I prefer pussy. There's also a back-of-the-brain mammalian biological thing, which simply isn't present when fucking ass.

So, no. They're not the same. Both are great, in their own particular variation on the theme.

Reactions: find83

Bi_Guy 9

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Plainview, Texas, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can help with this easily...I fuck my gf in both her pussy and her ass, and a guy's butt feels pretty much the same as woman's. The thing that makes the pussy feel MOST different is the way it self lubricates. No lube on the market is anything like pussy juice... It's fantastic. You don't even need lube with a pussy, and I don't think anyone would dare try ass fucking without at least using spit. That alone makes every other factor uneven. As far as grip, the opening of the ass is superb, and when it clenches it's really tight... Well, a woman's pussy technically can grip just as tight, and many many women are that tight, especially those who don't have sex on the regular, or those who have sex with smaller dicks. What a pussy can do that an ass can't is grip the entire cock, especially when she orgasms. The pussy muscles sorta ripple over the whole shaft, and if she's a squirter it does a SUPER GRIP where it's tighter than any ass. Snatch the dick out when you feel that pressure build, and you'd better duck it you don't wanna get wet lol. I tend to cum easier with pussy, not necessarily quicker, but much easier. I can come from the pure SENSATION of the pussy, but with ass it's more the racy, nasty thoughts that come from ass fucking

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is nothing like a hot wet velvety, moist self lubricating,....did I say hot? The transfer of body heat seems to be better with vaginal sex opposed to doin' the ass. She can grip your dick. It just feels like you belong there. Home. Ass is cool, for me it's tight at the base of my dick when i'm balls deep into him or her. Past the anal opening, I can feel the rectum for the most part, but the sensation is night and day for me. A guy's ass feels different from a girl's for me. There's a difference in muscle tone when you grab their hips doggy style and ass squeezing. The female is softer. I've only fucked a guy who was shaved smooth all over and his skin was perfectly hydrated and I still noticed a difference. I have to admit , when fucking an ass, I get more animalistic with it due to the taboo nature of it be it man or woman. It's a mental thing.